BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
“Black ppl in Texas are Texans first and black ppl second”

Clearly you give a pass to or haven’t talked to black ppl from NY, California, GA or the DMV. Regions where black ppl are fiercely proud of where they’re from and look down on other regions. :mjlol:

Black Texas culture is Black Texas culture. Trail rides and things associate with cowboy culture, isn’t giving leeway nor is it trying to copy Cacs. The culture you were raised on, is what you were raised on. Black ppl from other regions viewing black texan culture as “leaning on Cacs” is misinformed, and showcases that they have a limited to view of what is “black”.

:manny:
nikka shut up. I shyt on Atlanta more than anyone on here but don’t even try to act like Atl arrogance is the same as black Texans getting all of their culture from Cacs :mjlol:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All I know is Texans can't drive for fukking shyt
On God! Though I think in Austin you have a lot of transplants especially from the west coast that aren't used to our roads and make stupid mistakes.

But man...I can't blame that for everything. Texans here DO speed in their trucks and Dodge Chargers, crossing 2 - 3 lanes to try and make an exit they almost miss. I'm glad I work from home because I don't like dealing with those idiots.

I'll say Austin caters to white culture and you have to hunt for good food but I've found good ethnic cuisine here. I admit I'd be more comfortable cooking my own soul food or going to Houston or the suburbs. Austin is still trying to decide what it wants to be when it grows up.

Catering to whites I've seen in San Antonio. Swear to God those Mexicans especially the women worship whites. Also Tex Mex is fukking overrated.

If I moved anywhere else in Texas I'd move to Houston since it has more black culture and more culturally diverse.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Texas culture IS cac culture is the point

They shaped the culture in Texas. Compared to other places where minorities shaped the culture
There's a reason why due to Texas and it's history why it is the way it is.

I read a really good book called God Save Texas last year. There's pros to the state but yeah some cons obviously.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
There's a reason why due to Texas and it's history why it is the way it is.

I read a really good book called God Save Texas last year. There's pros to the state but yeah some cons obviously.
I’m not denying the reason. All I care about is the current result. I’m sure there is a reason why Candace Owen’s turned into a c00n. The thing is I can careless why. I only care that you are one

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
full