Texas will always be in other major states shadows for one simple reason

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Not being able to find food in Texas. You must be retarded. Texas has various regions. It’s a trash state but the food isn’t one of those reasons. Come to Houston. We are close to Louisiana so we have creole food influence. It’s May so you just missed crawfish season. Get real ass Mexican and Vietnamese. Come on July 4 and get yourself some BBQ. Go to Pappa’s BBQ.

romeodunn

Pro
Daps
Not being able to find food in Texas. You must be retarded. Texas has various regions. It’s a trash state but the food isn’t one of those reasons. Come to Houston. We are close to Louisiana so we have creole food influence. It’s May so you just missed crawfish season. Get real ass Mexican and Vietnamese. Come on July 4 she get yourself some BBQ. Go to Pappa’s BBQ.

Why do you feel it is a trash state? I am genuinely curious.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Not being able to find food in Texas. You must be retarded. Texas has various regions. It’s a trash state but the food isn’t one of those reasons. Come to Houston. We are close to Louisiana so we have creole food influence. It’s May so you just missed crawfish season. Get real ass Mexican and Vietnamese. Come on July 4 and get yourself some BBQ. Go to Pappa’s BBQ.
Did I say I couldn’t find good food? Or did I say even in the hood in Texas you still have watered down ethnic food ?

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Why do you feel it is a trash state? I am genuinely curious.
Too many cacs. Advertises itself as libertarian paradise but is out to cut out everyone’s freedoms. It’s a place for oil barons and cow herders to get rich and no one else. High property tax. Elitist people. Disgusting history (revolting from Mexico to get slaves, joining the confederates). Racists galore. Few actual opportunities compared to the north or California outside certain industries. Too big which makes it a pain to travel with the family for fun. Politics in that the Republicans of the state have a tight grip and are turning the state into their backwards idea of conservative ideals. People here are backwards and don’t value things like art, culture, and scoff at any thing that doesn’t make you big bucks. It’s full of elitists who claim to be religious but are all spending and stunting on folks. Just a depraved state with many issues.

Austin and San Antonio are dope though.
Did I say I couldn’t find good food? Or did I say even in the hood in Texas you still have watered down ethnic food ?
Every hood has Chinese food. I’m not understanding your point nor does it make Texas white washed.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Too many cacs. Advertises itself as libertarian paradise but is out to cut out everyone’s freedoms. It’s a place for oil barons and cow herders to get rich and no one else. High property tax. Elitist people. Disgusting history (revolting from Mexico to get slaves, joining the confederates). Racists galore. Few actual opportunities compared to the north or California outside certain industries. Too big which makes it a pain to travel with the family for fun. Politics in that the Republicans of the state have a tight grip and are turning the state into their backwards idea of conservative ideals. People here are backwards and don’t value things like art, culture, and scoff at any thing that doesn’t make you big bucks. It’s full of elitists who claim to be religious but are all spending and stunting on folks. Just a depraved state with many issues.

Every hood has Chinese food. I’m not understanding your point nor does it make Texas white washed.
nikka are you stupid ? THE FOOD is white washed meaning it’s watered down for cac taste buds. Clown ass nikka

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Thats the feature not the bug breh :russ::whoa:

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
There are a couple things missing from this discussion.

There is a high Latin population in the state and many of those Latin people aspire to be white or at least be part of the group of "good ones". Those people will strategically connect with vvhites over a long term plan. Example:

1. Poverty class latino uses his Latin community to grow his business or skillset and eventually get contracts with "respectable" vvhite people.

2. He sends his son or daughter to the best schools he can and ensures that person goes to college. This son marries a middle class vvhite woman (preying on that "dark and handsome"/Enrique Iglesias/Antonio Banderas trope) that he met in college or post college at and employer

3. He has kids with her and begins working into vvhite power society under the guise of saying he can represent the Latin base either in marketing, politically, or economically.

4. This man has a kid and because dad has done such a good job getting into vvhite society this son doesn't even feel Latin and views it as a foreign culture of his ancestry and is only to be used when it's time to get elected or take economic advantage of a Latin market. This son is refined by his father to increase the family's power. He is sent to the best schools for networking and eventually goes government (think Ted Cruz).

TLDR the state has a large minority population that is more interested in joining the ruling class than dismantling or depowering it.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If you don't mind spending money, Houston has great food. I'm talking fancy shyt though. Me and my girl go to these amazing spots and do their 7-10 course tasting menus. You're dropping $500 on the meal for 2, but it is amazing. Chicago and NYC have better restaurants, obviously, but Houston is not that far behind. That's just high-end food spots though. The normal spots are mediocre, or at least I haven't found many good ones. But, if you want fine dining, Houston has that shyt. I'm gonna try to get into more normal spots with my girl, because dropping that kind of money every week gets pricey. I'm trying to find a good American BBQ place to try with her. She's Chinese, so doesn't know much about Texas BBQ. I like Killian's and Corkscrew, but I think there is probably better out there.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
There are a couple things missing from this discussion.

There is a high Latin population in the state and many of those Latin people aspire to be white or at least be part of the group of "good ones". Those people will strategically connect with vvhites over a long term plan. Example:

1. Poverty class latino uses his Latin community to grow his business or skillset and eventually get contracts with "respectable" vvhite people.

2. He sends his son or daughter to the best schools he can and ensures that person goes to college. This son marries a middle class vvhite woman (preying on that "dark and handsome"/Enrique Iglesias/Antonio Banderas trope) that he met in college or post college at and employer

3. He has kids with her and begins working into vvhite power society under the guise of saying he can represent the Latin base either in marketing, politically, or economically.

4. This man has a kid and because dad has done such a good job getting into vvhite society this son doesn't even feel Latin is a foreign culture of his ancestry and is only to be used when it's time to get elected or take economic advantage of a Latin market. This son is refined by his father to increase the family's power. He is sent to the best schools for networking and eventually goes government (think Ted Cruz).

TLDR the state has a minority population that is interested in joining the ruling class not dismantling or depowering it.
Yes but how come Chicago and LA and Oakland have high Mexican populations but cac culture doesn’t dominate those cities ?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you don't mind spending money, Houston has great food. I'm talking fancy shyt though. Me and my girl go to these amazing spots and do their 7-10 course tasting menus. You're dropping $500 on the meal for 2, but it is amazing. Chicago and NYC have better restaurants, obviously, but Houston is not that far behind. That's just high-end food spots though. The normal spots are mediocre, or at least I haven't found many good ones. But, if you want fine dining, Houston has that shyt. I'm gonna try to get into more normal spots with my girl, because dropping that kind of money every week gets pricey. I'm trying to find a good American BBQ place to try with her. She's Chinese, so doesn't know much about Texas BBQ. I like Killian's and Corkscrew, but I think there is probably better out there.
500 for a meal nikka
:gucci:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
So Texas doesn’t have TexMex which is literally white washed Mexican food? Df
Tex Mex is watered down Mexican food but Tex mex in the right capacity can be good such as Pappasitos. If you want real Mexican you go to taquerias such as Taqueria Arandas, which is a chain, or go to a local taqueria. The options are there, you just don’t know how to find them.