Texas has no identity

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are a lot of stereotypes about Texas.
But Texas is a huge State.

I don't know how you can have 1 identify for a place that's so diverse. It's probably easy to think "Cowboys, guns, football, etc.."
But I'm pretty sure Austin, Beaumont, Lubbock, El Paso and Texarkana are all fairly different.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
There are a lot of stereotypes about Texas.
But Texas is a huge State.

I don't know how you can have 1 identify for a place that's so diverse. It's probably easy to think "Cowboys, guns, football, etc.."
But I'm pretty sure Austin, Beaumont, Lubbock, El Paso and Texarkana are all fairly different.
And you never even visited here desert cac

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You never been in p*ssy but you somehow have plenty of thoughts on that.

Sit down. Grown ups are talking.
Shut your mofongo eating fakkit mouth up and keep Texas out of it
Worry about whichever Puerto Rican village you were birthed in p*ssy

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Texas is my born and raised place. I wanna get old and retire there too. But while I got a lot of good life left I'll never live there. But Ya'll ain't finna just try and shyt on Texas. It's plenty of culture and identity. Just go anywhere else and say " I'm from Texas"

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Texas is my born and raised place. I wanna get old and retire there too. But while I got a lot of good life left I'll never live there. But Ya'll ain't finna just try and shyt on Texas. It's plenty of culture and identity. Just go anywhere else and say " I'm from Texas"

only maga cacs and the mexicans( it was mexico) claim tejas

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
only maga cacs and the mexicans( it was mexico) claim tejas
Nevada

Nevada is another state that was once under Mexican control. Like California, it became part of the U.S. with the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Before then, Nevada was part of Alta California, which included California, Baja California, Utah, about a quarter of Colorado, parts of Arizona, Wyoming and New Mexico.