Texas bar owner is asking for a ‘no Edgar’ policy after shooting at Fiesta

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
It’s a slippery slope. Gon be “no Raheems” next.

:mjpls:

The fact that a bunch of black men in this thread can't see this as the next step is crazy
it's mexicans doing the shooting and acting a fool at fiesta.

white folks never needed the "slippery slope" to start trying to exclude us from anything. they either institute a dress code and then enforce it against only us or simply turn us away at the door.

in this case be satisfied that it's someone else for a change instead of trying to insert Black people into every situation

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
it's mexicans doing the shooting and acting a fool at fiesta.

white folks never needed the "slippery slope" to start trying to exclude us from anything. they either institute a dress code and then enforce it against only us or simply turn us away at the door.

in this case be satisfied that it's someone else for a change instead of trying to insert Black people into every situation
They were at Market Square acting a complete ass all Fiesta week.

I'm not surprised more shyt like this ain't started popping up

In fact a hour before the shooting with the 2 dudes that got killed they busted another Mexican there carrying a rifle

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
They were at Market Square acting a complete ass all Fiesta week.

I'm not surprised more shyt like this ain't started popping up

In fact a hour before the shooting with the 2 dudes that got killed they busted another Mexican there carrying a rifle
think they had shootings down there the last couple years. they need to do something cause it's too many kids down there. shame too cause it used to be a beautiful week's worth of events. i ain't really gone to nothing the past few years but i used to go to the taste of NO and the oyster bake when my cousins from austin would come down. that and the general riding around looking at ass.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
You not gettin in here with that haircut

hqdefault.jpg

Daps
How is this any better than when people are prejudice against afros? Not everyone's hair is naturally flat!!! I welcome any haircut that shows off natural volume. White people (and a lot of hispanics) gotta perm their hair to attempt an Edgar cut 😝

We need to hate the crime more than we hate the criminals physical characteristics!!! This haircut was a good option for Latinos with indigenous hair and now it gets stereotyped.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Fun fact I was almost shot and killed at Fiesta in 2014 over some drunk idiot thinking I said fukk!!!! to his mom when I was just pissed I jumped into a pool with my step daughter with my phone in my pocket.

At 5'10" I was also the tallest person at Fiesta. Edgars are fukking trash though. I'm Mexican and I don't even wonder why we are punchlines anymore it is evident. Everyone over the age of 32 thinks its trash as well. I don't know what these kids are thinking
What exactly is Fiesta?

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
How is this any better than when people are prejudice against afros? Not everyone's hair is naturally flat. I welcome any haircut that shows off natural volume. White people gotta perm their hair to attempt an Edgar cut 😝

We need to hate the crime more than we hate the criminals physical characteristics!!! This haircut was a good option for Latinos with indigenous hair and now it gets stereotyped.

It's always their way to claim "we're better than you."

Last edited:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I bet it's a gang of big hefty women guzzling modelos, churros, tacos and nachos, fajitas, brisket, etc
listen to charles barkley if you wanna

that nikka is from some bumfukk country town in alabama, and it shows.

the fukk would he know about a bad female if he didn't play pro ball.