Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We cannot BUY a fukking playoff win, I #SweaterGawd. But I'm okay w/this loss, strangely enough. Heartbroken, but okay. This wasn't our usual postseason choke. And it's definitely Dak's team - no way Romo could've/would've done any better. A lot of people are bytching about that spike, but hell. If they HADN'T have made it, people would be bytching that Dak should've spiked.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of hate this for Romo. This was his best shot at a ring, and now it's over. It would've been a nice way to send him off.

Jason Garrett isn't exactly Jimmy Johnson.

I had my concerns Dallas would be bounced early. They had a really good record, but despite the record, I never viewed them as dominant.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Bottom line...... The Packers have more experience......

Great Season for our rookies and something for them to build on...

Aaron "Homosexual" Rogers had a good game....but he is a fakkit....so I don't respect him....

they will get destroyed next week!

Now..... that Secondary....wow.....they are shyt..... its been this way for over ten years and Jerry refuses to address it....

Doug Free....he is an abomination of a player and always was....fukk him

Oh well....now I am team anybody except "fakkit Aaron Rogers and Green Bay" and "Tom and CO"

Lets go anybody but them! :ohlawd:

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Bottom line...... The Packers have more experience......

Great Season for our rookies and something for them to build on...

Aaron "Homosexual" Rogers had a good game....but he is a fakkit....so I don't respect him....

they will get destroyed next week!

Now..... that Secondary....wow.....they are shyt..... its been this way for over ten years and Jerry refuses to address it....

Doug Free....he is an abomination of a player and always was....fukk him

Oh well....now I am team anybody except "fakkit Aaron Rogers and Green Bay" and "Tom and CO"

Lets go anybody but them! :ohlawd:
You are a disgrace and a closet case to boot. :ld:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When's the last time the NBA title fav (or co favorite) got bounced early? Dallas in 07?

Depends on what you define as bounced early. If you mean not make it to the Finals, 2012 Spurs. So yeah the NFL has had more top teams get upset, but at the same time in the last 10 years the NFL has had the two #1 seeds in each conference meet in the championship twice as many times as the NBA has had happen so :ld:

But like I said initially, given how awful the games have been so far, this is not the ideal time to bragging be about the greatness of the NFL's playoffs. Upsets are irrelevant if we're getting a 1 good game out of 7 average

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
about time its a good game. hope steelers/chiefs is good like this.:ehh:

greenbay/gayatl is a toss up again another nail biter at the last min...all offense no defense from either side. :patrice:
36 on GB defense gonna be why they lost next game julio gon smoke that boy