Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
damn, was pulling for dallas, really like the rookies and dez..i didnt like wasting a down and stopping the clock after the first down by dallas..had a timeout...not sure why irving 95 didnt get more snaps, he has dominated games in the stretch, with the pass rush...you cant give up 36 yards on 3rd and cotdamn 20 sheesh...felt like momentum was about to carry dallas home, crazy comeback

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
You could've been the GIANTS? :usure:

You could've been the team that gave you 2 out of 3 of the Ls you took this season? :mjgrin:

You could've been the team that lost to Green Bay in the first playoff game you played this year? :ohhh:

Even with home field advantage & a first round bye? :picard:

SHUT YOUR bytch ASS UP & COME HOLD THIS COUCH DOWN, fakkit :umad:

:laff: :laff: :laff:
Wait so...Green Bay shyts on y'all, barely beats us and you're trying to spin that as a W for the Giants???:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The fact that you're using all that energy to sit at home and hate on Dem Bois tells me all I need to know about how the Giants season went:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Hats off to the cowboys, had a good season.

No beef with the ones who avoided roasting us for losing last week.

But to the ones who ran their mouth, go eat a dykk you fakkits. Build a billion dollar stadium for others to constantly win.

Call for daks head after a few bad plays but he has a great game. Same bullshyt you guys pulled after the giants loss.

Fukk your team and your 1 playoff win in 20+yrs

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm actually relieved brehs :yeshrug:

Defense played like ass to start, refs tried to gank us on every GB possession, Jason Garrett refused to give Zeke the ball and got badly outcoached and...

We were a miracle play away :francis:

But still...we could've been the Giants:mjlol:

Or the Redskins:russ:

Or the Eagles:scust:
This team has been stacked before and lost, I think its time to realize Jason Garrett sucks in the playoffs, it aint the team its him

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

a5ff0baf30225d664f0e32dda3a2115d.jpg

"I'm a BADDDDDDD MAN, NOT ASHAMED OF IT"

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I comprehend just fine.

And btw, there's only been two 6 seeds to win a title in the NFL's history. The NBA's had one. You would think with all that parity they're blowing the NBA out of the water :troll:

The 6th seeded Nets beat the 3rd seeded Raptors in a game 7 in Toronto two years ago :snooze:

When's the last time the NBA title fav (or co favorite) got bounced early? Dallas in 07?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
We cannot BUY a fukking playoff win, I #SweaterGawd. But I'm okay w/this loss, strangely enough. Heartbroken, but okay. This wasn't our usual postseason choke. And it's definitely Dak's team - no way Romo could've/would've done any better. A lot of people are bytching about that spike, but hell. If they HADN'T have made it, people would be bytching that Dak should've spiked.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I kind of hate this for Romo. This was his best shot at a ring, and now it's over. It would've been a nice way to send him off.

We bout to run the NFL better than he 90s Cowboys did :ufdup:

Jason Garrett isn't exactly Jimmy Johnson.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Wait so...Green Bay shyts on y'all, barely beats us and you're trying to spin that as a W for the Giants???:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The fact that you're using all that energy to sit at home and hate on Dem Bois tells me all I need to know about how the Giants season went:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

DOG, YOUR TEAM LOST TO MINE TWICE THIS YEAR AND HAD THE EXACT SAME RESULT AS US IN THE PLAYOFFS. YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK DOWN, CLOWN ASS nikka :umad:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
damn, was pulling for dallas, really like the rookies and dez..i didnt like wasting a down and stopping the clock after the first down by dallas..had a timeout...not sure why irving 95 didnt get more snaps, he has dominated games in the stretch, with the pass rush...you cant give up 36 yards on 3rd and cotdamn 20 sheesh...felt like momentum was about to carry dallas home, crazy comeback
Breh, I HATE that damn spike the ball shyt. Makes your margarine for error that much smaller per play. I woulda had a play called for a throw to the sidelines