Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

YakSpiller

Veteran
Daps
I just wanted the Cowboys to lose for the fukkery storm :mjlol:

Skip tryna figure out how to spin this as I type. Shannon finna hit him with the :umad: Go sip some Mountain Dew and marinate on that L.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
its off an on for superbowls. Last year was trash but the year before that was the seahawks, pats game which was dope. Year before that was trash but then ravens, niners. Year before that was giants, pats and thats always lit. Game 7s are great but it makes the earlier games kinda seem pointless plus u have blowouts and shyt in those games sometimes too. Every nfl playoff game is a game 7 :pachaha:

Agree to disagree

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
5gcfbaE.png
giphy.gif

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
man. i missed an amazing game live cuz i broke the copper tubing connected to my fridges ice maker.

just finished the recording and wow. green bay deserved to win and i didnt think rodgers could pull it off without jordy.

youngbloods of dak and zeke have nothing to be ashamed of. great season for dem boyz. condolences to dtownrep, condeinfiend, blueheff and the rest of yall boys in blue. second goat fan base here on the coli on to the one and only buckeye bredrenz.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
its off an on for superbowls. Last year was trash but the year before that was the seahawks, pats game which was dope. Year before that was trash but then ravens, niners. Year before that was giants, pats and thats always lit. Game 7s are great but it makes the earlier games kinda seem pointless plus u have blowouts and shyt in those games sometimes too. Every nfl playoff game is a game 7 :pachaha:

07 game was boring....david tyre catch saved that game from an entertainment stand point, plus the shock of an undefeated team losing(the greatest upset in nfl history)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
07 game was boring....david tyre catch saved that game from an entertainment stand point, plus the shock of an undefeated team losing(the greatest upset in nfl history)
that was 9yrs ago and if u think a defensive battle is boring then we are two different types of football fans my friend