Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Should have invested in rock salt. The national electric grid. Winterizing power lines and windmills. But no, Republicans want to be anti everything and edgelords. That's their whole platform. Nothing about actually progressing anything and being prepared. They wait until the shyt hits the fan.

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
I live in Garland too and my power went off at 10am yesterday and never came back. As far as I know it's still out. We drove out to my cousin house in Arlington and stayed the night out there. Garland has it's own independent grid, they high ass utility bills and they can't keep the power on. :stopitslime:
Hate that independent utility bs one time I got charged up the ass one month($800 during summer) and didn't even have the option to switch
Yea mine went off at 10am yesterday hasn't came back...I came to my brother in laws last night where it had also went off around 11am yesterday but he has a big fireplace we just slept there and shyt came back at 2am today....at any moment tho that shyt can go off though so just keeping my phone charged ...got 3 days worth of some loud and got some beer so I'm good lol

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Yeah y'all gonna need to get to work after this shyt passes on that power grid out there....:francis: no reason y'all should be having power issues when y'all shyt isn't that serious like we get out here in NYC...:what: Da fukk is your politicians doing out there????

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Why don't you tell us how their lives are in danger dumbass?:jbhmm:
All you have to do was google fool :dahell:

Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Search..

Biz insights

The dangers of sleeping in a parked car with engine runningOct 28. 2015
Facebook Twitter
Re: "Exhaust fumes likely killed mother, child", National, October 22.
The deaths of a woman and her five-year-old son, who were found unconscious in a car with the engine and air-conditioner still running, were tragic but perhaps avoidable.
A police simulation of the incident revealed that toxic gas inside the vehicle could have caused the deaths through any of the following failures.
1. The connection between muffler and exhaust pipe was faulty, meaning carbon monoxide would have pooled under the vehicle rather than being channelled to the outside.
2. Replacing of the specially designed rubber stopper, which seals the hole in the centre of the spare tyre, with a glued rubber sheet that allows the poisonous gas to seep into the car.
3. A malfunction of sensors for exhaust elimination, which send signals to the ECU (Electronics Control Unit).
Any of these failures can result in a parked car’s occupants being gassed to death within a few minutes.
To prevent such tragedies, check for the smell of exhaust fumes while parking and starting the engine, and take heed of any symptoms of dizziness or exhaustion. Having your vehicle serviced regularly can also help minimise the chances of toxic gas leaking into the car.
But the most important thing is to avoid sleeping in a parked car with the engine and air-conditioner running.
Sutipunt Bongsununt

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Dumb niqqa rhetoric

You are only going to die from Carbon monoxide poisoning if you are in an enclosed area which is why the article you posted specifically referenced an exhaust leak which caused exhaust fumes to enter into the cabin of a vehicle. Exhaust leaks aren't common in general, but even less so in a state like TX that requires emissions testing.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Where are you in the state? It's been 26 hrs with no power for me and honestly I'm struggling here. Generators were all sold out, hotels all booked. It's 15 degrees in my house right now. I'm just praying my pipes don't burst.

even in my city , my power never went off.... but 3 miles away , no power going on 24 hrs now

stay safe G, hope its over soon .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Should have invested in rock salt. The national electric grid. Winterizing power lines and windmills. But no, Republicans want to be anti everything and edgelords. That's their whole platform. Nothing about actually progressing anything and being prepared. They wait until the shyt hits the fan.

How many cacs out there in texas regret voting them in office, when it's clear they wasn't gonna do shyt for them...:mjlol: Dumbasses....
What happens if it gets worse next year and they start getting nyc type blizzards out there I'm talking 5-6 feet of snow, stuck in the house for days??? :lupe: