Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
My power went in and out like 3x last night. Only reason I know is cause my sleep number kept lowering. Thought someone broke into my spot and started fukkin with me.

Wtf do I need to turn my thermostat down to 68° when the lights at Six Flags are on? This is BS.

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
My power went in and out like 3x last night. Only reason I know is cause my sleep number kept lowering. Thought someone broke into my spot and started fukkin with me.

Wtf do I need to turn my thermostat down to 68° when the lights at Six Flags are in? This is BS.

Bet the lights been on at Greg Abbott's crib the whole time :martin:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Bro that is VERY true, the fukk are you talking about. :mjlol:

I'm an electrician bro, do I need to explain to you how electricity works in a DC circuit and the effects cold weather has on it. Extreme cold over an extended period of time will DRAIN the charge out of your battery, alternator, and starter.

You are correct about not needing to run the engine for 10-30 minutes before driving, but your cars battery will absolutely die within 48 hours in temperatures this low, I know because I just had to jump my SUV because it had been off the last 3 days and the battery was dead. My 2018 F150 was damn near at the same point and it had only been off a day. Don't spread misinformation trying to sound like a smartass bro.
cooked that nikka:picard:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Bro that is VERY true, the fukk are you talking about. :mjlol:

I'm an electrician bro, do I need to explain to you how electricity works in a DC circuit and the effects cold weather has on it. Extreme cold over an extended period of time will DRAIN the charge out of your battery, alternator, and starter.

You are correct about not needing to run the engine for 10-30 minutes before driving, but your cars battery will absolutely die within 48 hours in temperatures this low, I know because I just had to jump my SUV because it had been off the last 3 days and the battery was dead. My 2018 F150 was damn near at the same point and it had only been off a day. Don't spread misinformation trying to sound like a smartass bro.
U are an electrician :dead:
Not a mechanic:dead:

Brah please stfu:dead:

And the wildest shyt is.
U quoted me based off this

That u agree with

"You are correct about not needing to run the engine for 10-30 minutes before driving"

So wtf was u even quoting me to debate :mjlol:

So basically u in a bad mood and need someone to fight with:bryan:

Go hug ya kids bytch

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
U are an electrician :dead:
Not a mechanic:dead:

Brah please stfu:dead:

Can Cold Weather Damage Your Car’s Battery?

Top 3 Drains on Car Batteries in Winter | Completely Firestone

Why Does My Car Battery Die In Cold Weather? - ChicMoto

No YOU SHUT THE fukk UP, you smart dumb nikka. Stop spreading misinformation bytch ass nikka. I install battery cabinets(they use the EXACT SAME BATTERIES AS CARS DO) for UPS power systems and perform routine maintenance on them. I know how a fukking DC circuit works, YOU DON'T. I swear some of you nikkas be saying dumb shyt just to look cool for strangers on the internet.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Can Cold Weather Damage Your Car’s Battery?

Top 3 Drains on Car Batteries in Winter | Completely Firestone

Why Does My Car Battery Die In Cold Weather? - ChicMoto

No YOU SHUT THE fukk UP, you smart dumb nikka. Stop spreading misinformation bytch ass nikka. I install battery cabinets(they use the EXACT SAME BATTERIES AS CARS DO) for UPS power systems and perform routine maintenance on them. I know how a fukking DC circuit works, YOU DON'T. I swear some of you nikkas be saying dumb shyt just to look cool for strangers on the internet.
Now post where it says it is mandatory to start your vehicle EVERYDAY like u said:unimpressed:

"run your engine for 10 mins every day bro" :mjlol:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
HEB Grocery Store on Twitter: Check heb_newsroom for updates on what stores will be open today and when

HEB Newsroom: The two locations near you will be open from 12-5pm

Us: Call stores, no response

Decide to risk it. Walk 25 mins on foot to get to the closest store of the 2. Cant drive due to bad road conditions

Store: Closed

::aicmon: