Texas Brehs and Brehettes how y’all handling this winter storm?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been in Houston 8 years, lived in Dallas majority of my life. This is the first time in my life I've seen anything like this. In Dallas it usually snows once or twice a year but not enough for black outs. It's mainly the ice on the roads, highways, etc. In Houston, this is the second time we've had snow since I've been here but this is the first where power is going out for people. This is the first time snow has had this type of effect on the entire state at the same time.

Majority of people regardless of race don't have generators.
Prayers for everyone! Snow is bad enough but not being prepared for it, is something else. Then you’re dealing with single digit temps. This is crazy.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
chillin in the house with the heater on full blast posting with all you degenerates

sbz_Jj5l.jpg
Youngsta is funny af lol.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Well there’s the power. Every time there’s a hurricane no power. Now a damn snowstorm and we out too.

:stopitslime: fukk.

Hot wheels could tax those oil and gas companies to get money for infrastructure improvements but no he too busy sucking them off and giving in to their demands

Mf tweeting that it's private energy companies being greedy that causing blackouts :mjtf:, somebody roll his ass away from the computer