Texas Attorney General has asked the Texas Supreme Court to stop woman from getting medical abortion

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let's say I cast a spell that makes every voter vote 100% Democrat.

That would mean zero Republicans in the government right?

So how do the Republicans fukc shyt up from their living rooms?

Now do you get it? No Republicans, no supremely evil fukc shyt.

I know you're just being obtuse and spreading disinformation. You will never admit the truth of logical statements because you're not about the truth.

And that's y'alls WHOLE problem. Doubletalk and bullshyt is all you have to offer.
Another no answer. lol
And what disinfo.am I spreading? You guys just use buzz words without knowing what they mean. Sad.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
The Attorney General also threatened to prosecute any doctor who performed the abortion before the Texas Supreme Court put a hold on this.

Is there a provision in the law that bans her from traveling across state lines to get an abortion?
No, she can go to another state but she's willing to fight to do it in Texas instead.

In most states in our country, I could receive the abortion care I want and need right now. In a strange twist of fate, I received the amniocentesis results the same day the Zurawski vs. Texas case was at the Texas Supreme Court and all over the news. This case includes 20 women who are challenging the state’s exceptions on abortion.

I reached out to the Center for Reproductive Rights to help me access the essential and humane health care I seek in my home state of Texas. I am a Texan. Why should I or any other woman have to drive or fly hundreds of miles to do what we feel is best for ourselves and our families, to determine our own futures?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
What are you arguing for? The ability to snuff out a baby’s life? Let’s really talk about it. I’ll never be for abortion, except for extremely rare cases. Good on dude.

This is supposed to be one of those extremely rare cases.

The baby would likely be stillborn or die right after, and already has a messed up spine, clubbed foot, and heart issues.
The mother was also told this pregnancy puts her health at risk and her ability to have future children at risk.

Texas "allows" you to get one in extreme situations, but it seems like Ken Paxton and Texas gov't don't want to grant an exception to anyone. My guess is they're scared of establishing a precedent that would allow future abortions or something.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is the reality those who claim to be pro-life want.
They claim to love kids but we have millions of children in foster homes no one even cares about...they are fukking hypocrites just following an ideology

"Man up and raise these kids! We cant let these immigrate populate America, and we gotta get the black population up! We need TRADITIONAL families!" Said by a TLR c00n degenerate that was raised by a single parent who hates marriage and a traditional family unit and responsibilities.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Texas is open carry with no license right?

At what point do they just start killing their politicians?

Conservatives are master brainwashers, that dupe their followers into owning guns and preparing for gun battles to ANYONE but the corrupt judges, CEOs that give them abysmally low wages, and people that oppress them daily.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
htNwtLK.png