Texas Attorney General has asked the Texas Supreme Court to stop woman from getting medical abortion

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I see it but I just think stopping them means voting for the Dems and never holding them accountable is the answer.

"Never" is not a necessary part of the equation.

We are tryna get past 2024 in one piece. Never is a long ass time. It's forever. We have time to do this other stuff (which no one ever says what the other stuff we need to do actually is), but if you give these current Republicans control of the government, you may not have to worry about being able to choose ever again.

For now, vote Republicans out at every level. Next we can do ???? whatever this alternative plan is. Soon as someone comes up with it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

We are tryna get past 2024 in one piece. Never is a long ass time. It's forever. We have time to do this other stuff (which no one ever says what the other stuff we need to do actually is), but if you give these current Republicans control of the government, you may not have to worry about being able to choose ever again.

For now, vote Republicans out at every level. Next we can do ???? whatever this alternative plan is. Soon as someone comes up with it.
They have run on codifying Roe V Wade for at least 2 decades and once in office it's never a priority. That's something they needed to do on this exact issue you are complaining about. Do you have any comment on their lack of action?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

You wasting your time on people like him. No matter what the response will be but Democrats...

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
They have run on codifying Roe V Wade for at least 2 decades and once in office it's never a priority. That's something they needed to do on this exact issue you are complaining about. Do you have any comment on their lack of action?

Not really.

If someone jumps up in the middle of class and knocks someone else out cold with one punch for no reason.

I focus on the person doing the attacking. I do not turn to the bystanders and start yelling at them for inaction.

I am talking about that the Republicans are doing. The evil shyt they are doing.

And the "they" who is supposed to stop them are US. The voters. We stop them by voting them out.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You wasting your time on people like him. No matter what the response will be but Democrats...
Who is tasked with stopping Republicans currently in our current political system? Based on this thread it's not going well, they are failing their constituents and they are the majority. Maybe we should try something else? I know that makes too much sense.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Who is tasked with stopping Republicans currently in our current political system? Based on this thread it's not going well, they are failing their constituents and they are the majority. Maybe we should try something else? I know that makes too much sense.
Biggie voice: "See what I mean?"