Texas Attorney General has asked the Texas Supreme Court to stop woman from getting medical abortion

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
It is so ridiculous but I might vote for Brandon if he did this. :pachaha:

He won't though cause the soft fxggit is too focused on returning "normalcy" to the White House.
I know that you are basically a conservative parody, but this is my problem with Trump voters. They are interesting in facts and figures. They are more worried about the optics and how Trump makes them feel. While I agree this would help Biden greatly it's sad.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not really.

If someone jumps up in the middle of class and knocks someone else out cold with one punch for no reason.

I focus on the person doing the attacking. I do not turn to the bystanders and start yelling at them for inaction.

I am talking about that the Republicans are doing. The evil shyt they are doing.

And the "they" who is supposed to stop them are US. The voters. We stop them by voting them out.
Of course not.
In your analogy when the perp starts walking out the class after the punch what happens? Please be accurate to what is happening in our political system.

We can't stop them because our only recourse is to vote for Dems who promise to stop them when trying to get into office but don't once in there. And due to them not following thru they eventually get voted out as well. And you seem to have no problem with that. How long have Rs been saying they want to roll back abortion laws? Do Dems think they were kidding this whole time?

Daps
I know that you are basically a conservative parody, but this is my problem with Trump voters. They are interesting in facts and figures. They are more worried about the optics and how Trump makes them feel. While I agree this would help Biden greatly it's sad.

I personally think that common sense and normalcy left America a long time ago. We are a weird nation now. Lean into it.

Brandon has been trying for 3 years to turn the clock back to pre 2016 and it aint working. We got Trump threatening a dictatorship (which is cool with me :yeshrug:), George Santos, and a Republican majority that can't hang onto a speaker, along with all the other weirdness happening throughout the country.

Sorry, but Trump changed everything forever. Either get with the times or else.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I personally think that common sense and normalcy left America a long time ago. We are a weird nation now. Lean into it.

Brandon has been trying for 3 years to turn the clock back to pre 2016 and it aint working. We got Trump threatening a dictatorship (which is cool with me :yeshrug:), George Santos, and a Republican majority that can't hang onto a speaker, along with all the other weirdness happening throughout the country.

Sorry, but Trump changed everything forever. Either get with the times or else.
:deadrose: At least you aren't denying it lol.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Of course not.
In your analogy when the perp starts walking out the class after the punch what happens? Please be accurate to what is happening in our political system.

We can't stop them because our only recourse is to vote for Dems who promise to stop them when trying to get into office but don't once in there. And due to them not following thru they eventually get voted out as well. And you seem to have no problem with that. How long have Rs been saying they want to roll back abortion laws? Do Dems think they were kidding this whole time?

Let's say I cast a spell that makes every voter vote 100% Democrat.

That would mean zero Republicans in the government right?

So how do the Republicans fukc shyt up from their living rooms?

Now do you get it? No Republicans, no supremely evil fukc shyt.

I know you're just being obtuse and spreading disinformation. You will never admit the truth of logical statements because you're not about the truth.

And that's y'alls WHOLE problem. Doubletalk and bullshyt is all you have to offer.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Ken Paxton is a piece of shyt and a criminal. If it were his mistress he wou
Between the abortion laws and the failing to remove him via impeachment, things are a mess down here.

Cuh legit fled when they first tried to serve him. :mjlol: How does this goof still have a job is amazing to me.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What are you arguing for? The ability to snuff out a baby’s life? Let’s really talk about it. I’ll never be for abortion, except for extremely rare cases. Good on dude.
Yes that's exactly what I'm arguing for. I want females to be able to snuff as many fetuses out during the first trimester as they want, when the mothers health is at risk, or when the baby has no chance of survival as they want.

Last edited: