Tesla stock.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The day tesla and apple stock come back to reality wall street gonna be fukked. Tesla is a joke being valued more than Toyota or ford.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I’m so glad you put me on to this. So I put $1500 on Tesla and $1000 on amazon...I just received an update that Tesla is doing a 5 for 1 stock split. I have no idea what that means but I know that those 2 stocks were trending upwards since I got them.

I also got 5 shares of Uber just because...

Ditch Uber for apple

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AAPL will be selling for about $125 a share tomorrow since they just did a stock split. You can get in on the action by selling Uber and buying apple (AAPL).

Yep I just got 20 shares of apple because it split on the 24th (official on 28th). The split was 4 for every 1 share you own.

Second the only reason tesla and apple stocks were exploding was because their stocks were supposed to split this year.

Tesla stock will officially split at the end of this month at 5 to 1 shares. So if you own 1 share you get 5 shares.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: In that case I think I can make a couple of moves

Yeah I think its a good buy either longterm or short term. Plus you get the dividends.

Also many of these fortune 500 companies do stock splits every 5 to 7 years or every dacade or so. Depending how much profit they gain and how much the stock is valued at.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The day tesla and apple stock come back to reality wall street gonna be fukked. Tesla is a joke being valued more than Toyota or ford.

Bro you don't have a fukking clue on what you're talking about :mjlol: let me guess, you think Tesla is a car company?:mjlol:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also wanted to add that tesla (as well as amazon soon) is currently putting all these starlink internet low orbit satellites in space. So tesla/space x is making money hand over fist. From the government and commercial side.

The money from putting satellites in space will dwarf the money in making electric cars.

So in the end tesla is a long term buy and hold. Plus with no real space regulations at this time this shyt will be the wild wild west with putting satellites in orbit.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Bro you don't have a fukking clue on what you're talking about :mjlol: let me guess, you think Tesla is a car company?:mjlol:

Tesla is a company that loses money every year and would be out of business without government assistance. U fukking elon groupies are pathetic. Bu bu bu but boring company an an and mara. :mjlol: