Tesla stock.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
looking at your post history you haven’t mentioned Tesla or Bitcoin once, or the stock market at all. But you had the foresight to drop $10,000 cash in a pandemic, in the biggest market freefall since the Great Depression, right before it turned around? Then dropped another 24k cash on BTC for a quick double up?

I call bullshyt.

Post receipts and I owe u a rep.
Damn you ain’t have to do him like that!! :laff:

Homie was really lying, to impress people he doesn’t even know or saw on the internet wtf :heh:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
How long has Tesla been a public company? And when does it stop being a high growth company that just burns cash through reinvestments and transform into a company with positive earnings or a positive free cash flow company?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Also wanted to add that tesla (as well as amazon soon) is currently putting all these starlink internet low orbit satellites in space. So tesla/space x is making money hand over fist. From the government and commercial side.

The money from putting satellites in space will dwarf the money in making electric cars.

So in the end tesla is a long term buy and hold. Plus with no real space regulations at this time this shyt will be the wild wild west with putting satellites in orbit.

nah thats space x, its a separate private company, its completely separate from tesla

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah thats space x, its a separate private company, its completely separate from tesla

Yes I know its a separate private company. But because Elon owns most of the company its tied to any projections that are of Tesla.

Which is why Tesla stock shoots up every times Space X does anything. Its a symbiotic relationship.