Terrence Howard Does Not Think 1x1 equals 1

Benefited

Banned
Daps
He also doesn't understand multiplication. He keeps asking what happens with the two in 2 x 0. There is no "2". Write any number 0 times and that means you have zero. Write zero two times and you still have zero. lmao.

You wouldn't know to write it 0 times if the 2 comes first. You started out with a 2,how are you erasing the 2 just because the 0 showed up. Its all in how you word it when it comes to 0. If you say "2 zero times" yeah I can see how thats zero for the most part. Saying "2 multiplied by zero" or "2x0" though,your starting out with a 2 and just not multiplying it by anything. Like I said,nobody can explain how 0 is some sort of super number that makes you ignore the fact you ever heard or saw the number 2. But I apoligize to the kids who might see this,just write 0 on the paper,don't try to be a hero:francis:.

I did feel stupid after people kept coming in here breaking it down as if I haven't been indoctrinated. I am still going to write 0 everytime,even if I do it reluctantly:martin:. 0 should be kept pure really,theres only one nothing .I'm probably being too deep and philosophical with math.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You wouldn't know to write it 0 times if the 2 comes first. You started out with a 2,how are you erasing the 2 just because the 0 showed up. Its all in how you word it when it comes to 0. If you say "2 zero times" yeah I can see how thats zero for the most part. Saying "2 multiplied by zero" or "2x0" though,your starting out with a 2 and just not multiplying it by anything. Like I said,nobody can explain how 0 is some sort of super number that makes you ignore the fact you ever heard or saw the number 2. But I apoligize to the kids who might see this,just write 0 on the paper,don't try to be a hero:francis:.

I did feel stupid after people kept coming in here breaking it down as if I haven't been indoctrinated. I am still going to write 0 everytime,even if I do it reluctantly:martin:. 0 should be kept pure really,theres only one nothing .I'm probably being too deep and philosophical with math.

SAYIN “2 MULTIPLIED BY 0” IS THE EXACT SAME AS SAYIN “2 ZERO TIMES”

LMAO

I KNEW THIS GUY WAS SOMETHIN SPECIAL WHEN HE STARTED TALKIN ABOUT “FAKE JEWS” IN MY DEONTAY WILDER THREAD - THE SMART DUMB MUFUCCAZ ALWAYS REVEAL THEMSELVES IN DUE TIME.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:dead:
Don't feel dumb we are all giving you shyt but just grow from this. If you truly believe 2×0 is 2 then try to prove the world wrong.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
SAYIN “2 MULTIPLIED BY 0” IS THE EXACT SAME AS SAYIN “2 ZERO TIMES”

LMAO

I KNEW THIS GUY WAS SOMETHIN SPECIAL WHEN HE STARTED TALKIN ABOUT “FAKE JEWS” IN MY DEONTAY WILDER THREAD - THE SMART DUMB MUFUCCAZ ALWAYS REVEAL THEMSELVES IN DUE TIME.

its not,its worded differently,changes it to a whole new ballgame imo. But your people capitilized on the mathmatics we created,so i understand you coming in here talking like a big shot:martin:. Meanwhile thats the very reason your people don't fulfill the prophecy of the real jews:mjlol:.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Good for him. Whether he’s right or not isn’t the point. Unfortunately, you are sure to see dudes come and :cape: for what white people taught them.
This Retarded cac really believes in white supremacy :picard:
like muslims didn't bring your dirty asses basic shyt like soap, math, shyt sanitation and medicine :mjlol:

Daps
This Retarded cac really believes in white supremacy :picard:
like muslims didn't bring your dirty asses basic shyt like soap, math, shyt sanitation and medicine :mjlol:

I said "what white people taught them." Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, apparently. :mjgrin:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Man if that one was one of my students being that hardheaded I'd be like
trash-can-scene-empire-fox.gif

full
That's enough Coli for me today Mayne. I'm losing water weight crying at these responses/explanations.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
"In his head, he’s now six years old, standing in front of a different mirror, in Cleveland, in the ghetto, just a little light-skinned black kid with his daddy, Tyrone, right next to him. His daddy who three years ago spent 11 months in prison

**Applies Terryology**

giphy.gif

This nikka's father went back in time and committed a crime while lil Terry was a 10 month old fetus? :why:

And he got out of jail when lil Terry was 2 years and 1 month old, 38 months prior? :wtf:

:dead:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
so I have 2 zero times

so I have a 2..right there...it's big and shiny. A nice beautiful 2 :blessed:

but I have it zero times so:ohhh:

AzVGgzS.gif

where did my 2 go? :dahell:

Because I just had the 2 a second ago, before you told me I had it zero times :martin:

so now, I'm thinking about who the hell stole my 2 :patrice:

It was that punkass 0 :stopitslime:

but they say 0 is a hero...

But when I multiply him by 1 he takes my 1. He even took my two, too.:jbhmm:

but then I realize I got another two because earlier I square rooted 4, and broke that two down and I got 1x1 :ohlawd: I cut those in half and reassembled them, and now I'm at square 1.

But a square has 4 sides :lupe:

and I ain't no square nygga :jawalrus: so I took half of the 4

and I got my 2 back :myman:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
In this thread 2 of nothing is 2 :laff:
Good for him. Whether he’s right or not isn’t the point. Unfortunately, you are sure to see dudes come and :cape: for what white people taught them.
Not even something as logical as straightforward math can escape Coli militancy :mjlol:

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
its not,its worded differently,changes it to a whole new ballgame imo. But your people capitilized on the mathmatics we created,so i understand you coming in here talking like a big shot:martin:. Meanwhile thats the very reason your people don't fulfill the prophecy of the real jews:mjlol:.
it doesn't change it to a whole new ballgame. you are jsut focused on individual numbers and not the full equation.

I wrote this example out earlier...

for example,

How many apples are there in total if you have 3 baskets with 0 apples in each one. (3 x 0)

3 baskets with 0 apples in them leave you with 0 apples.

Now, let's flip it around.

How many apples would you have if you had zero baskets with 3 apples in each one? (0 x 3)

0 baskets with 3 apples in them leave you with 0 apples.

now you might be wondering why there are 0 baskets with 3 apples in them, but look at it from a bigger picture.

Imagine you are with 4 of your co-workers, and on the table there are 10 baskets and each of the baskets have 3 apples in them. (10 x 3 = 30)
Your boss tells you and your co-workers to go grab the baskets and come back.

Steve grabs 3 baskets (3 x 3 = 9)
Sally grabs 3 baskets (3 x 3 = 9)
Ricky grabs 2 baskets (2 x 3 = 6)
Jim grabs 2 baskets (2 x 3 = 6)

Now all the baskets (and apples) have all been taken. 10 baskets and 30 apples (in total).

there are now no more baskets left for you to pick up and bring back. you have 0 baskets with apples in them.