Terrell Davis being in the HOF is laughable.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Sterling Sharpe is another player who doesn't belong in it.

He was great when he played. 3 All Pro's. But he had a career ending injury.

For a long time people were like, it's a shame he got hurt, he would've had a HOF career. His brother even gave a speech when he was inducted.

It went from it's a shame Sterling Sharpe got hurt because he was on his way to having a HOF career to now he's in the HOF.
Are you bored or something? It's like you want people to shyt on you because you have nothing else to do today. :mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Sterling Sharpe is another player who doesn't belong in it.

He was great when he played. 3 All Pro's. But he had a career ending injury.

For a long time people were like, it's a shame he got hurt, he would've had a HOF career. His brother even gave a speech when he was inducted.

It went from it's a shame Sterling Sharpe got hurt because he was on his way to having a HOF career to now he's in the HOF.
:mjlol:

This is what I’m saying with this guy

This dude is the Rob Parker and Skip Bayless of the Coli

All you do is make dumb ass shock threads

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I didn’t see Terrell as a player making runs that only he could’ve made even during his heyday. That system was unstoppable during that period of time, along with others who stepped in. although not as successful as him they were successful nonetheless.

Thats just me. Felt the same way about Priest Holmes.
Should Gale Sayers be in the HOF?

I know you talking about the runs he made in that system but was Olandis Gary and Mike Anderson doin what TD was doin?

Clinton Portis went to Washington and was still putting up numbers so I’m not gonna mention him

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
for the second time... I already addressed it :snoop:

keep reading posts
Again

The NFL set the precedent of a player having a short career but being magical and recognizing his contributions by putting Gale Sayers in

Sterling Sharpe during his time was 1b to Jerry Rice who was 1a

Sterling Sharpe was DOMINANT but he got hurt

Same with Billy Sims

Billy Sims was a HOF RB but he got hurt

Terrell Davis was HOF RB when I watched him play

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Should Gale Sayers be in the HOF?

I know you talking about the runs he made in that system but was Olandis Gary and Mike Anderson doin what TD was doin?

Clinton Portis went to Washington and was still putting up numbers so I’m not gonna mention him
I said albeit not as successful, But they were more like Charles White success following Eric dikkerson in the Chuck Noll system. And you are forgetting insurance fraud man portis.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I said albeit not as successful, But they were more like Charles White success following Eric dikkerson in the Chuck Noll system. And you are forgetting insurance fraud man portis.
I mentioned Portis but he went to Washington and was still very productive so thats why I left him out because he didn’t need that zone scheme to be successful

Terrell Davis is a very special case in my opinion…

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Again

The NFL set the precedent of a player having a short career but being magical and recognizing his contributions by putting Gale Sayers in

Sterling Sharpe during his time was 1b to Jerry Rice who was 1a

Sterling Sharpe was DOMINANT but he got hurt

Same with Billy Sims

Billy Sims was a HOF RB but he got hurt

Terrell Davis was HOF RB when I watched him play

So you’re comparing Sharpe’s career to Rice? :dahell:

Come one breh. His resume isn’t long enough. I give Calvin Johnson a pass because he was a once in a generation talent. But 9 years 11,000 yards and 83 TD’s.

Injuries don’t matter. You can’t put people in based on assuming what they would’ve don’t had they not gotten hurt.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
So you’re comparing Sharpe’s career to Rice? :dahell:

Come one breh. His resume isn’t long enough. I give Calvin Johnson a pass because he was a once in a generation talent. But 9 years 11,000 yards and 83 TD’s.

Injuries don’t matter. You can’t put people in based on assuming what they would’ve don’t had they not gotten hurt.
Yeah you’re nothing but a Rob Parker ass nikka

I didn’t say they had the same career they obviously didn’t one played for fukkin 20 years with a dynastic team and the other only played 7 :what: