Terrance Howard's new Fox show Wayward Pines

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The last 5 minutes actually kind of followed the same pattern as this:

Anyway, I just realized the ending is slightly less depressing than I thought at first. The whole point of the "deception" in Wayward Pines was that adults who grew up in the old world can't handle the shock of learning that they're in the future. But the kids are all given "First Generation" lessons and taught the truth. So, they only need to keep the lies and surveillance going until the last "newbie" adults are brought out of hibernation and get old. Decades later, the only people left will be the grown up First Generation members, and they'll be in on the secret already so there will be no point in keeping the deception going.

At that point, they might as well thaw out Pam and Kate and all the other frozen adults who already know the secret.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps

Anyway, I just realized the ending is slightly less depressing than I thought at first. The whole point of the "deception" in Wayward Pines was that adults who grew up in the old world can't handle the shock of learning that they're in the future. But the kids are all given "First Generation" lessons and taught the truth. So, they only need to keep the lies and surveillance going until the last "newbie" adults are brought out of hibernation and get old. Decades later, the only people left will be the grown up First Generation members, and they'll be in on the secret already so there will be no point in keeping the deception going.

At that point, they might as well thaw out Pam and Kate and all the other frozen adults who already know the secret.

Everything will just repeat itself imo

There's always going to be someone looking for the truth. The ending where all the people hanging in the street just shows a dictatorship type of community.

On some vlad the impaler type ish. People are following the rules out of fear or brainwashing.

A utopia is only good as its people

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
This show is cool but confusing. The time jumps is what fukks me up. Cuz Ethan boss had talked to pilcher sayin he wanted to get him out n pilcher said it was too late. Tf going on? Is this based off a book? It might be a good read. *does my googles*

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This show is cool but confusing. The time jumps is what fukks me up. Cuz Ethan boss had talked to pilcher sayin he wanted to get him out n pilcher said it was too late. Tf going on? Is this based off a book? It might be a good read. *does my googles*
yes 3 books
youre over thinging the time hop
theres the future and the past

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn

:usure:You think Pam and especially Kate are still alive? Pam might be able to play the "I don't know what happen" card but Kate left them kids to die in that jail not knowing the doctor had them a little spot for them to go hide out in if things went down like that.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
So what was the purpose of showing the video of somebody making it to SF?

When Ethan got back from meeting with Pilcher after he tried to escape, nobody believed him when he said there was nothing out there but abbies. Everybody thought he had flipped or was under some mind control since he was starting to try to keep everybody in. Once they found the video, they knew that he was telling the truth about everything.