Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:snoop: Jesus christ how hard is it to fix a fukking timeline man?!?!

Breh there's no need to fix it:russ: Don't be obsessed over that shyt. I don't know why cats get hung up on it at all. Cameron wants to do his own thing and wipe those movies off the map. That's his right as the creator so either roll with that or don't:manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh there's no need to fix it:russ: Don't be obsessed over that shyt. I don't know why cats get hung up on it at all. Cameron wants to do his own thing and wipe those movies off the map. That's his right as the creator so either roll with that or don't:manny:

It's a movie based on time travel. if this isnt set in the future at all but still present day... then how will John Save the humans if we never get to the end of the story???

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's a movie based on time travel. if this isnt set in the future at all but still present day... then how will John Save the humans if we never get to the end of the story???

The fact there's a T2 to begin with flies in the face of that so they've been avoiding the end of the story since 1991. Cameron had an idea for T3 during the 90s but because of legal reasons he couldn't do anything with it. Now he says he's got a 3 movie plan for this one so we'll see what happens. Let it play out before you bring out the blowtorch

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The fact there's a T2 to begin with flies in the face of that so they've been avoiding the end of the story since 1991. Cameron had an idea for T3 during the 90s but because of legal reasons he couldn't do anything with it. Now he says he's got a 3 movie plan for this one so we'll see what happens. Let it play out before you bring out the blowtorch

:birdman: aight we'll play it your way fam...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What is that in the middle :picard: Looks a 2015 Netflix syfy movie

Damn this does look Netflix-ish. Not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

But if the Terminator is once again going back in time...... someone needs to educate it on the definition of insanity:patrice:

Martha

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
That pic got me shook but cameron said he is setting it up so everything after 2 didny happen.

Terminator 2 had sarah be ing THE female badass so im notnreally upset theres another f male... but TWO?

I fukk with cameron as T1/2 are the godfather of sci finaction... but why are you infusing these new age biases into this classic series that was already ruined by the same typ of bullshyt.

Also... since WHEN ISNT ARNOLD listed as being in this...

Female only cast? No arnold?... no terminator for me then. He HAS to be in it or im not interested. Atleast bring furlong back if no arnold man come on.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That pic got me shook but cameron said he is setting it up so everything after 2 didny happen.

Terminator 2 had sarah be ing THE female badass so im notnreally upset theres another f male... but TWO?

I fukk with cameron as T1/2 are the godfather of sci finaction... but why are you infusing these new age biases into this classic series that was already ruined by the same typ of bullshyt.

Also... since WHEN ISNT ARNOLD listed as being in this...

Female only cast? No arnold?... no terminator for me then. He HAS to be in it or im not interested. Atleast bring furlong back if no arnold man come on.

Arnold is in it. He already personally said he’s filiming. It’s not an all female cast so relax.

Furlong is done with Hollywood and has been for a while. So that ain’t happening.

And Cameron has always been about bad ass female protagonists so I don’t see why this is a shock homie.