Terminator: Dark Fate Official Thread

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Arnold is in it. He already personally said he’s filiming. It’s not an all female cast so relax.

Furlong is done with Hollywood and has been for a while. So that ain’t happening.

And Cameron has always been about bad ass female protagonists so I don’t see why this is a shock homie.

I saw he was involved but seeing her not name him in the list of stars got me shook for a sec.

Yes cameron has been about bad ass FEMALE stars but i see three FEMALE(s) on the photo. For every badd ass female there was atleast ONE (usually more) equal badass male beside them and knowing how hollywood has gotten (last jedi as an example) this is cause for atleast a little worry.

That and hearing their talks about technology it reminded me of the plotpoint in the last erminator how an app was skynet.

I just hope it stays true to the original feel of the films instead of jimmy cameron letting avatar 4 money goto his head. I mean avatar was cool but last movie of his i enjoyed was true lies b

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Atleast bring furlong back if no arnold man come on.
:dame:

PAY-Edward-Furlong.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I saw he was involved but seeing her not name him in the list of stars got me shook for a sec.

Yes cameron has been about bad ass FEMALE stars but i see three FEMALE(s) on the photo. For every badd ass female there was atleast ONE (usually more) equal badass male beside them and knowing how hollywood has gotten (last jedi as an example) this is cause for atleast a little worry.

That and hearing their talks about technology it reminded me of the plotpoint in the last erminator how an app was skynet.

I just hope it stays true to the original feel of the films instead of jimmy cameron letting avatar 4 money goto his head. I mean avatar was cool but last movie of his i enjoyed was true lies b
Can't get with you on any of this so :russ:

But I hope it satisfies you homie

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
John? No clue. That’s the one bit of news they haven’t said. Don’t know how they’re handling John or if he’s even in it.

This takes place after T2 so everything else that’s happened since is wiped out. Simple
I could see them saving him for the sequel or just a small part in the end..maybe hes in hiding or something along those lines, and this is once again sarahs story.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arnold is in it. He already personally said he’s filiming. It’s not an all female cast so relax.

Furlong is done with Hollywood and has been for a while. So that ain’t happening.

And Cameron has always been about bad ass female protagonists so I don’t see why this is a shock homie.
Furlong is still acting, might wanna check his IMDb

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Can't get with you on any of this so :russ:

But I hope it satisfies you homie
You looking forward to a female lead cast on an action flick? For the “REAL” Terminator 3? You must enjoy womans wrestling as well.

You act like im saying something archaic.

This picture is obviously a statement of whats to come.

I know you know what im talking about with the last jedi.

And today i see what looks like a bad ass linda hamilton (thumbs up), a tranny and a young girl... looking badass. On what looks like a terminator movie. No mention of arnold. Throwing shades of feminism and girl power.

Of which is nothing like ... aliens which had 2 bad ass women yes and platoon marines with a solid num 2 in michael biehn.

I mean whos in this movie actor wise? I havent heard any names or even a mention of john connor. Just that arnold will be in it.

Any real terminator fan is gonna side eye this being the first image of the upcoming film, whatever you cant get with and passive aggressiveness aside of course.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You looking forward to a female lead cast on an action flick? For the “REAL” Terminator 3? You must enjoy womans wrestling as well.

You act like im saying something archaic.

This picture is obviously a statement of whats to come.

I know you know what im talking about with the last jedi.

And today i see what looks like a bad ass linda hamilton (thumbs up), a tranny and a young girl... looking badass. On what looks like a terminator movie. No mention of arnold. Throwing shades of feminism and girl power.

Of which is nothing like ... aliens which had 2 bad ass women yes and platoon marines with a solid num 2 in michael biehn.

I mean whos in this movie actor wise? I havent heard any names or even a mention of john connor. Just that arnold will be in it.

Any real terminator fan is gonna side eye this being the first image of the upcoming film, whatever you cant get with and passive aggressiveness aside of course.

Like I said I don’t mind and I don’t care. A good actor is a good actor. If you’ve got female leads plus Arnold and another guy (I forget the name of the other guy) then cool. The all female thing doesn’t bother me. Never has. So you can ask questions and protest till you’re blue in the face breh but it won’t move me. Like I said I disagree but I hope you’re satisfied when the flick drops