Temperatures in Las Vegas reach record breaking 120 degrees

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
What should you set it to?
Usually about 20 to 25 degrees from what the outside temperature is suggested. If it's 110 outside your house will probably never reach below 75. I would stick to 72 to 78 for most days over 105. Depends on your houses insulation and other factors. If your AC is constantly calling for Freon it burns out. Most ACs aren't designed to carry that type of load.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
ill be there next week smh. tried to go a month ago when it was slightly cooler (around 95-98 degrees) but couldnt make it. guess ive gotta get ready

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All goes back to capitalism and letting the market sort itself out. Profits over everything else. This alone is a reason not to allow a Republican win office because they'll make a bad situation worse.
What I do find interesting is that it feels like people are taking this as it is something that just happens and not as something that we are causing. You would think people with young children would be more concerned about making sure this world a habitable place for them to live in

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
My ex in-laws live out in Vegas and sometimes we'd go visit them in summer time. When I tell you it's the worst, goddammit it's worse than that. All you hear is the hum of air conditioning units when you off the strip at a house or apartment complexes. I been to Vegas too many times to count for family reasons and "fukk it let's go to Vegas" reasons. No matter what Vegas is good for 2-3 days max and then it's time to go. Especially Summer time, and then it has the nerve to also get cold af in the winter time.
It definitely takes a certain kind of person to live there. A few days is all I can handle too