Temperatures in Las Vegas reach record breaking 120 degrees

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
It's humid as fukk here....
Yeah but we got the Great Lakes Water Hack.

Sleep on Water Wars, brehs...

MjALEn6.png

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
My ex in-laws live out in Vegas and sometimes we'd go visit them in summer time. When I tell you it's the worst, goddammit it's worse than that. All you hear is the hum of air conditioning units when you off the strip at a house or apartment complexes. I been to Vegas too many times to count for family reasons and "fukk it let's go to Vegas" reasons. No matter what Vegas is good for 2-3 days max and then it's time to go. Especially Summer time, and then it has the nerve to also get cold af in the winter time.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There shouldn't be a baseball team out there. Understand that its going to be an indoor stadium but it won't be long before it isn't habitable in the summer, just generally. Basketball season overlaps nicely with more tolerable heat.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Are there large water bodies in Nevada? Because dry heat is way better than extreme humidity.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
My ex in-laws live out in Vegas and sometimes we'd go visit them in summer time. When I tell you it's the worst, goddammit it's worse than that. All you hear is the hum of air conditioning units when you off the strip at a house or apartment complexes. I been to Vegas too many times to count for family reasons and "fukk it let's go to Vegas" reasons. No matter what Vegas is good for 2-3 days max and then it's time to go. Especially Summer time, and then it has the nerve to also get cold af in the winter time.

You get the people talking about "But but...It's a different type of heat" trying to cope with living in hell.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
:manny:
-I'm in Vegas now & it was 118 when we got of the plane yesterday afternoon. shyt didn't bother me but I wasn't outside that long, we'll see how today goes.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Therr is almost no humidity there
Thoughen up and hydrate yaself properly Vegas Bruvs and don’t be stupid :camby: