111 degrees AT NIGHT in Las Vegas rn

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
thats not how the world works :mjlol:

No amount of humidity will ever beat 120 degree straight dry heat

Trees are catching fire at pool parties right now cause its so hot, humidity never had no shyt like that :mjlol:

nikka WHAT?!

I'd call into work for the whole damn season if trees was catching fire. WTF

:mjlol:

edit: The Chain Smokers

:wow:

• Haha
Reactions: 315

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
a coworker that moved from Vegas literally just told me how hot it is today haha

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
It's my opinion. I'd rather be at 100 degrees with zero humidity than 80 degrees with high humidity. a desert is more tolerable to me than a hot swamp atmosphere.

Exactly. Convinced people who say otherwise haven't spent a significant amount of time in the deep sweltering ass south. I go to Vegas during the summer damn near yearly.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Exactly. Convinced people who say otherwise haven't spent a significant amount of time in the deep sweltering ass south. I go to Vegas during the summer damn near yearly.
My man yall talking about sweating a little, while I live in a yearly fire zone in California because of how hot it gets.

You can go jog on south beach right now. You jog in las vegas right now youll die. Literally.

Miami known for fires or something im confused? No wait, its tropical. With ocean breezes. And constant rain.

Thousands of girls jet sking on the ocean right now. While its too hot to even go outside in vegas

What are we discussing :mindblown: its not even close :mindblown:

Miami weather isnt much different then Hawaii weather. Only florida people think that shyt hot :dead:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My man yall talking about sweating a little, while I live in a yearly fire zone in California because of how hot it gets.

You can go jog on south beach right now. You jog in las vegas right now youll die. Literally.

Miami known for fires or something im confused? No wait, its tropical. With ocean breezes.

Thousands of girls jet sking on the ocean right now. While its too hot to even go outside in vegas

What are we discussing :mindblown: its not even close :mindblown:
Try being somewhere in the south thats not near the cool sea breeze and see if you still feel that way.
so far all your examples of humidity have been ocean adjacent

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: Thats low man

Im getting old I dont know how many more failed super bowl runs I can take :damn:
You're right. That was uncalled for.

People may not remember it now but there was probably a 15-18 year stretch where the 49ers might have been the best franchise in football.

And had it not been for some bad luck, they might have 2 or 3 super bowl wins in the last 10 years.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Thought you went to Vegas in the fall/winter? You been to vegas in June/July? What did you do in Vegas again?

Been there multiple times. I'll never make the mistake of doing summer again though.

Last few times have been

Late May (work conference last year at MGM)
November 3x (with homies)
A week in July in the early 10s. That shyt was a no no, never fukkin again.. Was there with wife in July. We stayed at the Venician that time. She wanted to walk the strip at 2pm to get some sun. We both medium brown from Coastal SC. Went from Venician down to Luxor then up to Hilton Vacation club. That stretch from the Bellagio (the fountain joint) up to the Hilton Vacation Buildings on the strip is some shyt I'll never do again at that time of day.

But that heat and humidity is different. And having done both, I'll take Vegas everytime.