Temperatures in Las Vegas reach record breaking 120 degrees

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Somebody died in Death Valley, CA today. Hit 128 there

Yoko and Kamala tried to tell us the same shyt. Just another day at the office for the Lord of Darkness :manny:

1d7ant.gif

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I thought it we'd that hot when I visited but maybe not. I was 15. You gotta change laws accordingly in those kinda conditions. At a certain temperature, it should be perfectly legal to beat somebody's ass for no discernible reason beyond the fact it's that damn hot.
Anchorman-Ron-Burgandy-Running-Pushes-Man.gif

John Mexico

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Henderson, NV
Yeah fukk this shyt.

I literally blacked out the rest of my windows on Friday, only ones I left in the front room were the sliding door just to see out of the backyard so we know when to let the dogs we are watching in after they go bathroom. It's dark and damn depressing in here, frankly I get Seasonal Affective Depression here.

looks like shyt but I need it and I have a vaulted ceiling. 9 of 11 full height windows covered, and three smaller ones up top have covered up withthe stock shades with reflectix behind it. Here in Henderson it was 117 but the elevation is higher than Las Vegas Airport. Absolute cruelty.

I'll never go to the Strip ever again between May 1-Sept 30. Not only is it hotter but its all concrete, parking lots, and exhaust. It's a heat dome. I left my car outside in the afternoon (just an old Lincoln Town Car but the trim panel under the drivers door melted and I couldn't open or close the door, so I riveted it back into the metal :lolbron:

Dat shyt weak…Florida humidity >>>

You right. It won't kill you like it will here but at least it feels good between 730PM and 830AM unlike that humidity bullshyt.

Last edited: