Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3 2016

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Do any choices from Season 2 carry over to Season 3? I think I played season 2 on my ps3 and don't want to buy season 3 for it.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Looks like it's not available for the PS3, can't find it on PSN. Guess i'll have to go with the PS4 version.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My save data on 360 and I do have a telltale account so can I transfer over to PS4 with my telltale account based on my choices from 360?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
My save data on 360 and I do have a telltale account so can I transfer over to PS4 with my telltale account based on my choices from 360?

Use your Season Two save game

1. If you’re playing on the same device, and you still have your old Season Two save file, you can import your save. When you start a new game in Season Three, you’ll be automatically prompted to use your Season Two save data.

2. If you want to play on a different device, and still have your old device with Season Two saves. Then we’ve done our best to help you out. We’ve recently updated Season Two (on all platforms) to include Telltale Cloud Saves. You’ll need to update your app, launch Season Two and create a Telltale Account (if you don’t already have one). Then you can enable Cloud Saves and upload your Season Two save to the cloud. When you launch Season Three, you’ll be able to login to your Telltale Account and download the Cloud Save. Then you’re good to go! This is how to migrate your story from one device to another, like moving from PS3 to PS4, or Xbox 360 to Xbox One. It works from any platform to any other platform.

That’s it! We have a video coming out that will also walk people through how to do this in detail. We’ll let you know when that’s available. You can share that too!