Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3 2016

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Grady Standard is a programmer at Telltale. Basically, this easter egg is part of a running gag for Telltale. You see, back in TWD S1, there was another programmer, Randy Tudor, who sneaked in an easter egg in episode 5. When you were in the attic with the dead couple, if you talked to Kenny 5 times, Lee would look at the camera and start talking about Randy Tudor, and his 'powerful stache'. In episode 3 of A New Frontier, the Randy Tudor easter egg returned, with Jesus saying it instead. And now, in episode 5, we have the Grady Standard easter egg, who I think we can safely say has beat Randy Tudor at his own game.

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Copped and beat this weekend.

shyt was crazy. Can;t wait for the final season. Its been fun. I

All Star
Daps
Whole series* is still in my backlog. :francis:

*Haven't felt like starting over on PC

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
giphy.gif

I waited too long to play this

Never again

Baby Clem!

Can't wait til Season 4

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Just finished the game for the third time. Excellent season. Not as impactful as the first but also not as tedious as the second. Really loved how it focused on a new set of survivors.

those flashbacks with kenny were :mjcry:

My only gripe was the forced relationship with kate. Eleanor is so much hotter. Anybody who shot my dude conrad deserves to be :pacspit:. I think marianas death is the most devastating :sadbron: