Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3 2016

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks more ... ambigious, or like an olive toned sunburnt cac, instead of just a light-skinned black person.. :patrice:

Maybe it's the lighting.

Technically she's supposed to appear MORE blacker the older she gets.

I always felt Telltale made her ambiguous intentionally because they figure the non-Black audiences wouldn't have reacted well to two unquestionably Black leads. When I watch White people play this game most have no idea she's Black

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always felt Telltale made her ambiguous intentionally because they figure the non-Black audiences wouldn't have reacted well to two unquestionably Black leads. When I watch White people play this game most have no idea she's Black
goto some of these other sites and you can see them having furious debates over her race. :heh:

it always bothered me that clem has a black father and seemingly biracial or light skinned black mother, and she turned out looking more racially ambiguous than both. but you right, if she were a few shades darker with nappy hair, they wouldnt have sold as much (IMO)

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
Bonnie can be killed though. Tavia is another one...

So without counting Michonne and 400 Days, we got Arvo, Lilly, Christa, Mike, Molly and Tavia so far

But Bonnie rolled out with both Mike and Arvo. We don't actually know what happened to any of those 3 after they tried to do the group dirty except that they got ran off.

Regarding the 400 Days characters, Tavia and Bonnie were in 400 Days. Those two and those other characters were also in Season 2 working for Carver (quick cameos). While we never saw all of Carver's people die, it's safe to assume (until further notice) they got ate when things went south at Howe's.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I`m about to play this game...we got two episodes :blessed:

Transfer save file from 360 to PS4 with your Telltale Account is works :leon:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
replaying on different choices. well now i see how she loses her finger :francis: