Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3 2016

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
How you can get your Walking Dead Saves into Season Three! - Telltale

Start New Story

This is for people who haven’t played The Walking Dead before, or don’t recall their previous experience. In this mode, Season Three starts with a Clementine who has lost everyone from the previous Seasons and is left alone with AJ.

Continue Your Story

If you want to continue with the story you created in Season One and/or Season Two, then we have some options for you.

Option 1 – Story Generator

Inside of Season Three, there is a “story generator” option where we’ll ask you a series of questions that help us hone in on your Clementine. This will select one of 42 different “starting points”, that include not just your ending but also the relationships you had with different characters and the style of player you are.

This was a fascinating thing for us to build and involved us combing through mountains of Walking Dead data and using some fancy data science to figure this out. We’ll be talking more about this, but it was organic and cool. I guess 42 really is the answer to life the universe and everything!

Option 2 – Use your Season Two save game

1. If you’re playing on the same device, and you still have your old Season Two save file, you can import your save. When you start a new game in Season Three, you’ll be automatically prompted to use your Season Two save data.

2. If you want to play on a different device, and still have your old device with Season Two saves. Then we’ve done our best to help you out. We’ve recently updated Season Two (on all platforms) to include Telltale Cloud Saves. You’ll need to update your app, launch Season Two and create a Telltale Account (if you don’t already have one). Then you can enable Cloud Saves and upload your Season Two save to the cloud. When you launch Season Three, you’ll be able to login to your Telltale Account and download the Cloud Save. Then you’re good to go! This is how to migrate your story from one device to another, like moving from PS3 to PS4, or Xbox 360 to Xbox One. It works from any platform to any other platform.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
How you can get your Walking Dead Saves into Season Three! - Telltale

Start New Story

This is for people who haven’t played The Walking Dead before, or don’t recall their previous experience. In this mode, Season Three starts with a Clementine who has lost everyone from the previous Seasons and is left alone with AJ.

Continue Your Story

If you want to continue with the story you created in Season One and/or Season Two, then we have some options for you.

Option 1 – Story Generator

Inside of Season Three, there is a “story generator” option where we’ll ask you a series of questions that help us hone in on your Clementine. This will select one of 42 different “starting points”, that include not just your ending but also the relationships you had with different characters and the style of player you are.

This was a fascinating thing for us to build and involved us combing through mountains of Walking Dead data and using some fancy data science to figure this out. We’ll be talking more about this, but it was organic and cool. I guess 42 really is the answer to life the universe and everything!

Option 2 – Use your Season Two save game

1. If you’re playing on the same device, and you still have your old Season Two save file, you can import your save. When you start a new game in Season Three, you’ll be automatically prompted to use your Season Two save data.

2. If you want to play on a different device, and still have your old device with Season Two saves. Then we’ve done our best to help you out. We’ve recently updated Season Two (on all platforms) to include Telltale Cloud Saves. You’ll need to update your app, launch Season Two and create a Telltale Account (if you don’t already have one). Then you can enable Cloud Saves and upload your Season Two save to the cloud. When you launch Season Three, you’ll be able to login to your Telltale Account and download the Cloud Save. Then you’re good to go! This is how to migrate your story from one device to another, like moving from PS3 to PS4, or Xbox 360 to Xbox One. It works from any platform to any other platform.
I'm sorry but this is unacceptable to me. It's ridiculous that my Walking Dead Season 1 save file is stuck on the PS3 while they're doing stuff like this for season 2 players. If Bioware can do the Dragon Age Keep the least TTG could do is something similar to that that allows me to generate a season 1 save file matching the choices I made.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just to continue my rant. what a shyt developer. I figure I'll soldier through the PS3 version of season 2 and I download it and the game doesn't work with a Dualshock 4. It just gets stuck in a loop of begging for a PS3 controller to be assigned to port 1. I haven't used that PS3 controller since the PS4 came out so the batteries are dead and it took a long time to find a mini-usb cable because nothing uses that anymore.

Not only can I not download any uploaded save files from season 2 back to season to but I'm forced to use a controller that's in pretty rough shape because the developer won't be bothered to update their game. Needless to say this game runs like diarrhea on the PS3. Mad slowdown all over the place and it's not even graphically impressive. It just doesn't look like it should run this poorly.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Season 3 has a good intro going for it so far. Introducing new characters and relationships. Mexicans smoking weed in the 1st Act:ehh: Unexpected.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just to continue my rant. what a shyt developer. I figure I'll soldier through the PS3 version of season 2 and I download it and the game doesn't work with a Dualshock 4. It just gets stuck in a loop of begging for a PS3 controller to be assigned to port 1. I haven't used that PS3 controller since the PS4 came out so the batteries are dead and it took a long time to find a mini-usb cable because nothing uses that anymore.

Not only can I not download any uploaded save files from season 2 back to season to but I'm forced to use a controller that's in pretty rough shape because the developer won't be bothered to update their game. Needless to say this game runs like diarrhea on the PS3. Mad slowdown all over the place and it's not even graphically impressive. It just doesn't look like it should run this poorly.
it runs like shyt on all platforms

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Recently, Telltale Games announced that The Walking Dead Season 3: A New Frontier's decision making will be complicated. It is simply because they have implemented over 42 different paths in decision making. Due to this, players must be very careful in choosing the best path to take in any situation, clearly because it may cause unwanted events throughout the game.

How Will The 42 Different Paths Of Decision Making Affect The Walking Dead Season 3: A New Frontier?

According to Telltale Games, they will focus on the game's different sides of decision making. This includes different possible storylines throughout the game. Telltale Games' Kevin Bruner also said the game will focus on different priorities, which will depend on the player's choice. It includes being pragmatic and family-focused. Being on the good or bad side are also included in the game's decision-making results. Due to this, players will have a hard time deciding, especially with the 42 possible paths on The Walking Dead Season 3's story.

The Walking Dead Season 3: A New Frontier Could Be Very Emotional Throughout The Whole Story

With Telltales Games teasing a lot of fans with the recent trailer of The Walking Dead Season 3: A New Frontier, fans may experience intense emotions entering the new season for the game. Also, a lot of fans are now worried and nervous after Telltale Games' decision-making announcement. However, event with the worrying announcement of Telltale Games, fans should also consider that there is something to be excited about. This is the entry of the TV Show's Jesus, which could take a huge role in the game, especially in deciding a right path in the game.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
One of the characters sounds like Brandon Keener, the guy who voices Garrus from Mass Effect. Cant find any credits to prove this though, but that voice is undeniable. Recognized it instantly.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps
Tonight though.... :blessed: can't wait to see the savage choices Clem can make this season