Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3 2016

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I'm waiting for all of Batman to come out, it's gonna be tough to wait till August 2017 for this game.:wow:. I think buying Season Passes is setting a bad precedent, and I used to buy them up until I saw how Game of Thrones turned out.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Walking Dead Game's Season 3 Debuts in November
The Walking Dead: Season 3 is set years after the second season and features series protagonist Clementine.
Last updated by Mat Paget on September 2, 2016
Like us on Facebook to get the latest game updates in your feed!

The Walking Dead: Season Three premieres this November, Telltale Games announced at its PAX panel today. The new season is set a few years after Season 2 and follows series protagonist Clementine and new character Javier.

Both Clementine and Javier are playable in the upcoming season. Despite their differing pasts, they both struggle to protect their loved ones. Executive producer Kevin Boyle says, "Javier will begin to unravel the mystery of who Clementine has become, as her story intersects with his--both of them still driven by the things they value most long after society's collapse."

A "Season Pass Disc" for PS4 and Xbox One will be available for purchase, in addition to digital copies. You'll still need an internet connection, as the disc only includes the first episode and requires you to download the rest of them. No specific release date was announced for the first episode.

The Walking Dead: Season Three comes to PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, PC, Mac, and mobile platforms in November. The third season will feature the same formula as past games in the series, and in an interview with GameSpot, Telltale explained why it doesn't need to change things up.
at long last we shall see how the clementine story unfolds:blessed:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm waiting for all of Batman to come out, it's gonna be tough to wait till August 2017 for this game.:wow:. I think buying Season Passes is setting a bad precedent, and I used to buy them up until I saw how Game of Thrones turned out.

What happened with game of thrones ?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Finished season 1 and 2 on 360
Got a ps4 now , I want the decisions from season 2 to not matter so I can transition to the new console
Give me a flashback of what went fukked up in settlement she entered and start fresh

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Gotta get season 2 on steam. Have it on my ps4, but i already have season 1 on steam and want my choices to carry over.

Jane is season 2 was just :takedat:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I made the mistake of playing through season one on a console. Now my save data is trapped on the PS3 and I don't want to start over to play it on another platform so I've yet to play season 2.

From now on I'll probably just play all their games on PC so I don't have this issue.