Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3 2016

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
but why tho? :mjcry:

first time, i told them clem shot breh on accident. cus i didn't like how she instigated the shyt then tried to george zimmerman her way out of it. second time was with conrad. told them i would agree to sell clem out, but later told TNF thast she was my friend. besides, now that we know who running the joint, my whole crew should be good now.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Kind of a disappointment that we aren't actually using Clem but the season looks good so far. Season 2 was good but at the same time your choices seem to have little to no impact on the story in comparison to season 1, teaching Sarah how to defend herself was wasted and choosing cantankerous toward members of the group doesn't have any consequences since a lot seems to go forgotten. Season 3 seems as your choices will matter a little more like the first one.

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
nah I didn't :(
Assuming you pirated :mjpls: and didn't back up your saves, then you done messed up :patrice:
Your best option at this point is to download a save online that's close enough to your save, or do the little Story Generator questionnaire in Season 3 before you start the first episode.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Assuming you pirated :mjpls: and didn't back up your saves, then you done messed up :patrice:
Your best option at this point is to download a save online that's close enough to your save, or do the little Story Generator questionnaire in Season 3 before you start the first episode.
Computer just broke down so I am SOL