Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Got my first hate message from a disgruntled King when I learned how to counter their cheap ass ungabunga+throw combo. It's literally all he did for two straight games. so I put on the simple controls and mopped him up with Reina damn near perfect wins all three rounds....Dude called me a bytch and faq and hope I get AIDS lol I had to laugh

Flexington

All Star
Daps

Something about Tekken, and 3D fighters really, sometimes it looks straight up effortless when someone gets outclassed.

Cats be dancing in and out the background, going aerial, evading last second while looking in complete control, etc.

That roll away troll, then laid down with the roll to dodge? :banderas:

I'd be so heated :russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@BlackJesus

Your bouncer is soff duke...... this tekken God lvl? My gimmicks only at 35 percent.... let that sink in.....

Please fire this nikka n update your security. You lookin like food in these streets.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Something about Tekken, and 3D fighters really, sometimes it looks straight up effortless when someone gets outclassed.

Cats be dancing in and out the background, going aerial, evading last second while looking in complete control, etc.

Honestly i'm nowhere NEAR as mad if I get perfect'ed in Tekken than I am SF. In tekken i got caught on a good ass combo or too or they caught me slippin leaving myself open, and i should've known you can't do that at all vs like 6 characters at least (Jun, bytch ass victor, kuma, good tier Kings, Jack), in street fighter, its some bullshyt like 100% of the time if you ever get perfected.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Xiaoyu mains when we see each other:

two-men-doing-pinky-dap-igfa8ou2dkkc5txn.gif

Last edited:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I think I am getting :flabbynsick:.

I was on a 8 game win streak and then my wrist started hurting after 20-30 or so mins :dead:

Also the only players that gave me trouble in Ranked was Lily and that dancing bytch.

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Honestly i'm nowhere NEAR as mad if I get perfect'ed in Tekken than I am SF. In tekken i got caught on a good ass combo or too or they caught me slippin leaving myself open, and i should've known you can't do that at all vs like 6 characters at least (Jun, bytch ass victor, kuma, good tier Kings, Jack), in street fighter, its some bullshyt like 100% of the time if you ever get perfected.

Naw I'm mad regardless. We played this whole 60 sec match and I couldn't hit you once? Ain't no way. Ima keep mashing jab hopen it land.

Rell Shyt