DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There's clearly a stigma

:jbhmm:

Gotta be tied with Victor for most hated character in the game, easily. Like I said before, since I started playing this game people been downplaying and trying to run me off my main at all levels of play and not just on the coli. It literally only gets worse the higher in rank you go :russ:

It’s rare that I get to run the mirror set, but I pretty much always get a friend request after encountering another Alisa main online. We all we got :to:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There's clearly a stigma

:jbhmm:
Yeah, she's skum. Not even a matter of if she's difficult or not to fight (there's far worse), however she's just skustworthy, at best. Whether you play as her or beat up on her, you still have to wash your hands afterwards.:scust: If that's the kinda life you want for yourself tho...do you.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah, she's skum. Not even a matter of if she's difficult or not to fight (there's far worse), however she's just skustworthy, at best. Whether you play as her or beat up on her, you still have to wash your hands afterwards.:scust: If that's the kinda life you want for yourself tho...do you.
Even a sneaky Xiaoyu main like me looks at her like :hhh:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
good games pops

Tried sidestepping all that jack fakkitry but I guess I was stepping the wrong way cuz I kept getting hit

That and need to just learn wtf he is doing in general cuz I have no clue

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Ggs.. and I appreciate it..my ps5 pad was malfunctioning like crazy.. I wouldn't have known if we ain't played our set.. now I got a drop $80 on a new pad :scust:
You might be better off getting pro pad they say the d pad is better

I done spent like 250 alone on controllers fukk Sony I ain’t buying another

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
good games pops

Tried sidestepping all that jack fakkitry but I guess I was stepping the wrong way cuz I kept getting hit

That and need to just learn wtf he is doing in general cuz I have no clue

you still on? can run a set if you want