Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

I tried one of these it aint much diff beyond the dpad a lil better.

personally I would just go buy a pad from best buy and get the warranty. whenever it fukks up pay the 20 and get a new one. did that for a while. beats pay 85 a pop for these shyts when they fukk up

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I tried one of these it aint much diff beyond the dpad a lil better.

personally I would just go buy a pad from best buy and get the warranty. whenever it fukks up pay the 20 and get a new one. did that for a while. beats pay 85 a pop for these shyts when they fukk up
I used to do that for the mad cats fight pads I got back in the day. Would either do that or the New-Swap-For-Old Controller No Jutsu. Man, those shyts was cheap. I went through about 8 of them in a 5-6 year span. Maybe more, as IIRC, I'd go through at least 2 a year.

My homie copped me a hori fightpad that has been holding on strong since SVI's release, tho it's diagnols are a lil sketch at times, but I've gotten past that now.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Hori Fightpad is a solid option that is proven at high level (Evo Japan) although you can only edit settings if you have PC and the diagonals can be sketch. The one I tried was solid but that’s been a common complaint for those

DualSense edge is best overall pad despite the price. Not only is the dpad better than the standard DS but it has the highest polling rate out of all controllers by a mile so it’s gonna give you the absolute least input lag. Plus the moon paddles on the back are most ergonomic compared to other options

Vitrix BFG, Nacon Pro, and Razer Wolverine are all “ok” for Tekken but all have quirks or drawbacks that will be dealbreakers for many. Hori & DS Edge are really your best pad options for PlayStation :manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So I keep drifting between King - Emperor so I think my skill ceiling is around right chea fr fr.

Need to pick up some new joans. perhaps Nina :jbhmm:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
DualSense edge is best overall pad despite the price. Not only is the dpad better than the standard DS but it has the highest polling rate out of all controllers by a mile so it’s gonna give you the absolute least input lag. Plus the moon paddles on the back are most ergonomic compared to other options
Facts. Very expensive but for good reason.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So I keep drifting between King - Emperor so I think my skill ceiling is around right chea fr fr.

Need to pick up some new joans. perhaps Nina :jbhmm:
Excuse me ?

No brother no, we mush push forward

There’s a whole bunch of tekken God, Tekken God Supreme, and God of Desturction Osama Bin Ladens so you have no excuse

you WILL continue

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Excuse me ?

No brother no, we mush push forward

There’s a whole bunch of tekken God, Tekken God Supreme, and God of Desturction Osama Bin Ladens so you have no excuse

you WILL continue

Im just saying its a good way to learn mus to do the gauntlet again