Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
220+ hours in this and I’ve literally only ever played Alisa.
GLKxHK8W8AA2hxb.jpg:large

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You say that like there a limited amount of slots :childplease:

Plus its not just random, he’d change every match of a series and it throws off the opponent. Mokujin belongs.

Its a novelty pick. It doesnt equalize a anything unless you play every character at the same exact level.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Its a novelty pick. It doesnt equalize a anything unless you play every character at the same exact level.
…but thats the point. It separates someone who is proficient at everyone over an expert at all, and can throw off the predictability of the game and matchups

Someone with super sound fundamentals and a balanced skillset could eat off mokujin big time.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
…but thats the point. It separates someone who is proficient at everyone over an expert at all, and can throw off the predictability of the game and matchups

Someone with super sound fundamentals and a balanced skillset could eat off mokujin big time.

So you telling me you would prefer Mokujin…over a new unique character added to the roster?

Sure add them once its like season 12 or whatver but it seems very pointless. Once you figure out what character it is mokujin offers no advantage beyond differing hitboxes for certain shyt.

Someone who is great at one char will usually beat someone who is good at many anyway. Its like thinking a god of d would lose to somebody with every character in kishin or skme shyt. The skill gap is immense even if its just with that one char

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So you telling me you would prefer Mokujin…over a new unique character added to the roster?

Sure add them once its like season 12 or whatver but it seems very pointless. Once you figure out what character it is mokujin offers no advantage beyond differing hitboxes for certain shyt.

Someone who is great at one char will usually beat someone who is good at many anyway. Its like thinking a god of d would lose to somebody with every character in kishin or skme shyt. The skill gap is immense even if its just with that one char
I would prefer Mokujin over anyone but Lei Wulong and Balrog