Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I just don’t see the point of Lidia

Reina is better in every way possible

she looks a lot cooler than reina and has more impact feeling ass moves.

Her lows are pretty bad though but tbf you can't really duck against her either so :manny: I think her mids are insane across the board. better hopkick, has a punish for 10-15. unblockable. She definitely differentiates herself from reina quite a bit as I played reina a lot.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You just made it a point for me to wash you with her 3 months from now and randomly bump this thread with the quote + replay
appreciate it :obama:

she looks a lot cooler than reina and has more impact feeling ass moves.

Her lows are pretty bad though but tbf you can't really duck against her either so :manny: I think her mids are insane across the board. better hopkick, has a punish for 10-15. unblockable. She definitely differentiates herself from reina quite a bit as I played reina a lot.
Reina gotta an electric and can control neutral far better

I don’t know if they changed it or not but you used to be able to sidestep almost all of lidias moves pretty easy - and i suck at sidestepping

Nobody is gonna let that silly bytch do all her stupid ass Kung Fu stances without doing something about it

She’s WEAK

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Reina gotta an electric and can control neutral far better

I don’t know if they changed it or not but you used to be able to sidestep almost all of lidias moves pretty easy - and i suck at sidestepping

Nobody is gonna let that silly bytch do all her stupid ass Kung Fu stances without doing something about it

She’s WEAK

Ill have to see what she has to deter steps, but she does seem linear. I don't think shes weak tho

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Can't believe Heihachi is back just like Bison

So the Tekken 7 promotion and storyline is useless now. It was marketed as the conclusion of the Mishima conflict :snoop:

Now what? Tekken 9 gonna have Heihachi and Reina regain the Zaibatsu and run it with an Iron Fist? :beli:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Tekken 9 better have his b*stard kids, all of them, in the tournament. Kazuya probably would lose his mind :russ:
images

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So the Tekken 7 promotion and storyline is useless now. It was marketed as the conclusion of the Mishima conflict :snoop:

Now what? Tekken 9 gonna have Heihachi and Reina regain the Zaibatsu and run it with an Iron Fist? :beli:
You brothers really be gravitating to Harada’s ridiculous fantasies ? lol please

He gonna kill and resurrect as he see fit

Except Bruce apparently :francis:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I swear on everything I love this game be having me ready to commit hate crimes if I could thanos snap every fakkit ass Drag player off earth I would have done it with haste :francis: