Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
my nikka Heihachi byke :russ::blessed:

they cant keep a playa down. i bet he gonna pop up with yet another jit later as DLC or in Tekken 9 too
"I see kazuya lost his devil fruit powers. Bring his bytch ass back for a rematch . I want the ones"
heihachi-tekken.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@ItWasWritten :ufdup:I aint forget.. still owe you a whooping boy

Lmao

I’m ready today

I played rank after not playing for a long ass time I got demoted all the way back to blue, legendary losing streak

I’m at the verge of getting emperor back now but shyts tough, them god of destruction nikkaz all playing second characters

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Lmao

I’m ready today

I played rank after not playing for a long ass time I got demoted all the way back to blue, legendary losing streak

I’m at the verge of getting emperor back now but shyts tough, them god of destruction nikkaz all playing second characters

yup :francis:

sitting at 250k + prowess you get nothing but sweaty ass games. I've made several alts just for learning new characters cuz on my main the shyt is perpetually stressful and gay

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Lmao

I’m ready today

sound like me trying to get Jack8 to God of destruction.. cant make it passed Tekken God and i keep gettin demoted to Tekken emperor.. trying my hardest to keep Asuka in the top 200

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
220+ hours in this and I’ve literally only ever played Alisa. Like I probably have a cumulative 15 minutes in practice mode only with the rest of the cast. Never even played story mode either. I’m gonna lab lidia and her 4-stance, quarter circle input looking ass for a month straight as an experiment :lolbron: