Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Wr 32 even more broken than it was before :mjlol:

Reduced hit box. Second hit doesnt come out on wiff making it riskier to use as an approach. Its 100% not more broken but I realize yall really dont play Azu like that to know. The change is definitely felt.

People stay crying about that bytch when Drag fang kazuya reina xiayou exist lol. Make it make sense
:yeshrug:

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Reduced hit box. Second hit doesnt come out on wiff making it riskier to use as an approach. Its 100% not more broken but I realize yall really dont play Azu like that to know. The change is definitely felt.

People stay crying about that bytch when Drag fang kazuya reina xiayou exist lol. Make it make sense
Azucena is without a doubt up there with drag and feng top 3. And Kazuya? :dead:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ling and kaz do not belong with those other 2

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
shyt is even worse than I could have ever imagined

The stupid bytch has an auto back turn parry ? You damn near can’t even punish it if you wanted to

@Aveda I know she your mistress , but you gonna need to stand down

EDIT

Reckoning has come :blessed:

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
shyt is even worse than I could have ever imagined

The stupid bytch has an auto back turn parry ? You damn near can’t even punish it if you wanted to

@Aveda I know she your mistress , but you gonna need to stand down

EDIT

Reckoning has come :blessed:

Hoe ass nikkas whining getting my coffee queen put in the dirt while ugly ass chinaman and slavic fakkit bout to dominate evo :unimpressed:

At least now when I beat nikkas with bae they wont have any excuses

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Hoe ass nikkas whining getting my coffee queen put in the dirt while ugly ass chinaman and slavic fakkit bout to dominate evo :unimpressed:

At least now when I beat nikkas with bae they wont have any excuses
One broken ass OP move aint gonna put her in no dirt.. and yes those other 2 need to be toned down but thats coming in the May patch

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to need these Tier lists to stop putting Lili in A tier. Everything about her Heat is ASS. Only good thing about her Heat is her backwards heat smash is a low but even if you hit it youre at a disadvantage because you're still back facing them and they're out of reach for any back facing shenanigans unless it's by a wall.

And her 1+2 should be a heat engager. Literally the entire cast has a heat engager like that except her. shyt is lame.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I can feel my powers fading away :francis:

I won that last match but I'm done for the day :hubie:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to need these Tier lists to stop putting Lili in A tier. Everything about her Heat is ASS. Only good thing about her Heat is her backwards heat smash is a low but even if you hit it youre at a disadvantage because you're still back facing them and they're out of reach for any back facing shenanigans unless it's by a wall.

And her 1+2 should be a heat engager. Literally the entire cast has a heat engager like that except her. shyt is lame.

I was messing around with that hoe last night. She seems…really fair. But annoying lol. Like she is probs posed to be played really defensive, but why eould you want to do that in this game when nikkas is deleting ur life in two interactions

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Cap
She has her back bullshyt in heat
Then she has a heat enganger that punishes -13 attacks
She has heat enganger that's -2 and tracks both directions
Then when she's in heat she has a bunch of evasive b3 mixup options that are all safe where if you try to block her safe lows you can get hit with a safe mide that launches you.. all this shyt does good chip damage
She's definitely top tear in heat