Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Salute to @Consumed for that back in forth set last night.. breh been quietly leveling up on nikkas with Jun strong ass...was only able to capture the last 20 minutes or so but the set went for about n hour at least..https://youtu.be/Sz7P-YimYWk?si=bevPUq6u5PBEZqTH

Ggs :salute:Learned a lot in that set.

I’m in between her, Eddy and Kuma atm

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I should've been this dedicated years ago. Take a few days off from this shyt and the fall off is considerable.

Yeah, I won but the performance was :scust:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Getting clipped by some bullshyt these fakkits mash out when sidestepped literally behind them makes me want to uninstall this shyt :mjlol:

Oh oh oh just sidestep victor teehee :lolbron:

nikka did his powercrush while IM BEHIND HIM I do a move to get my sidestep punish and I get hit!?!??!

On god I was staring at the screen like :why:

If I ever see Harada IRL i gotta run my fade man these nikkas are unserious

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Getting clipped by some bullshyt these fakkits mash out when sidestepped literally behind them makes me want to uninstall this shyt :mjlol:

Oh oh oh just sidestep victor teehee :lolbron:

nikka did his powercrush while IM BEHIND HIM I do a move to get my sidestep punish and I get hit!?!??!

On god I was staring at the screen like :why:

If I ever see Harada IRL i gotta run my fade man these nikkas are unserious
Good Brother Aveda, Imma need you to stand down

You see, I’ve been wanting to knock Harada’s bytch ass out before you even developed the thought

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Monsanto i remember playing you on my 4th day in Tekken back in February, and today I just passed you in rank. That baby Alisa throwing random pokes and jabs is in Mighty Ruler now :whew:

Milestone moment:wow:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Good stuff. Keep it going.

I haven't touched this in over a month due to work and this 2K league. Imma try to touch back again.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Namco is sus as shyt. Nerf Azucena but let Drag and Feng run wild with impunity. Make it make sense. Is this the type of shyt yall tekken nikkas have had to deal
With for years, pure incompetence :picard:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Namco is sus as shyt. Nerf Azucena but let Drag and Feng run wild with impunity. Make it make sense. Is this the type of shyt yall tekken nikkas have had to deal
With for years, pure incompetence :picard:
Tekken 7 had some wild DLC releases but after everybody complained they would usually nerf it fairly quickly

I honestly think this is how they want the game - they even said the next major patch would be buffing all the characters they think are weak - they want everybody to just be a fukkboy I guess

The Azucena nerf is almost pointless - I sidestepped the bytch the other day and she flew so far past me I couldn’t even take advantage of her whiff

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Tekken 7 had some wild DLC releases but after everybody complained they would usually nerf it fairly quickly

I honestly think this is how they want the game - they even said the next major patch would be buffing all the characters they think are weak - they want everybody to just be a fukkboy I guess

The Azucena nerf is almost pointless - I sidestepped the bytch the other day and she flew so far past me I couldn’t even take advantage of her whiff

Naw it def matters. U cant just leroy jenkins into nikkas as hard any more without the elbow coming out on knee wiff.

I also play Shaheen so if they buff him :mjlol: he is way too underplayed for how stong he is but maybe namco are dumb enough to buff him cuz no plays him