Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
FDB

Also why dont you enter these online shyts? If king rey is cleaning up n he ur lil nikka that should be light work. No hate either geniune question
King Rey Jr surpassed me with Asuka.. He #1 for a reason.. He been around since he was a little kid.. he just now hitting his prime.. Im just not interested in any online tournaments maybe one day.. Im just completely out the loop.. I dont even know when or where to enter

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
King Rey Jr surpassed me with Asuka.. He #1 for a reason.. He been around since he was a little kid.. he just now hitting his prime.. Im just not interested in any online tournaments maybe one day.. Im just completely out the loop.. I dont know even know when or where to enter

Probably good for ur blood pressure too. Game be pissing me off

Been playing @Khalil's_Black_Excellence and this nikka does not stop pressing buttons. Plays annoying ass reina n raven and them fakkits be flipping all over the place skipping neutral. I be like papi thats a frame trap. Then I get hit by some nonsense trying to condition:sitdown: i be hot

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Been playing @Khalil's_Black_Excellence and this nikka does not stop pressing buttons. Plays annoying ass reina n raven and them fakkits be flipping all over the place skipping neutral. I be like papi thats a frame trap. Then I get hit by some nonsense trying to condition:sitdown: i be hot
Dude.. Tekken is the only activity where my old-head brain has to move like lightning.. I be like Goku after ultra instinct wears off.. dizzy, sick, high blood pressure spikes.. all that shyt after like 30-45 mins of play time

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
Finally picked this up yesterday :wow:

I just started Story Mode and it took me three attempts to finally defeat Kazuya and his Devil side :damn:
He just kept respawning lives while not even giving me a chance to get up as he was beating me :dame:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Is there some advantage on playing on pc ? Leaderboards are mostly pc nikkaz
The advantage is before tekken was cross platform all the pro players migrated to PC so for years if you were over there on PC you got better and gained experience only fighting against very advanced players.. meanwhile if you were stuck on PS or Xbox only fighting bums you didn't advance as much those PC players just got good fast

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Dude.. Tekken is the only activity where my old-head brain has to move like lightning.. I be like Goku after ultra instinct wears off.. dizzy, sick, high blood pressure spikes.. all that shyt after like 30-45 mins of play time
I sent you a message for games yesterday when you were online, but ioenno if you were really online or not. It says you're pretty much always online. Not sure if that was active or just leaving the game on.

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Aye, I didn't spend didn't spend 75+ dollars for these games to sit still, LOL.

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
What have the devs done to Kazuya in this game? :comeon:

He takes up so much damage when he fights my character but the same doesn't happen in return.