Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@Khalil's_Black_Excellence good games bro

I gotta take a short break because I'm getting sloppy as fukk :snoop:

sddefault.jpg

Dude turned into a Brazilian backup dancer overnight now he giving me hell with them bs lows and mids that look like highs:pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:laff:
Nah I gotta log on this weekend and witness this.
He's very beatable because Eddy players tend to be sloppy and he's open more than most characters especially for Rage Art punishment, but he's really really dangerous on some Dragunov shyt if he gets going, and the way he goes from highs to lows is frustrating.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap
She has her back bullshyt in heat
Then she has a heat enganger that punishes -13 attacks
She has heat enganger that's -2 and tracks both directions
Then when she's in heat she has a bunch of evasive b3 mixup options that are all safe where if you try to block her safe lows you can get hit with a safe mide that launches you.. all this shyt does good chip damage
She's definitely top tear in heat
Only back bullshyt she has in heat is her heat smash

She doesn't have a heat engager that you can just spam like most other characters. All her heat engagers you can just duck or they are apart of a 2 hit string. Which is dumb as hell. If you're gonna make engagers a part of string it should be a 3 hit string not 2.

And her B3 shyt isn't that evasive. I get smacked out of it all the time. I rarely use it because of that. But you're right about the chip damage tho.

And Lili's normal heat smash is the 2nd worst in the game (Zafina's is the worst) It so fukking slow and will miss the opponent a lot and the first half of it can be ducked and punished. You can't be top tier with a Heat smash like that. You just can't.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah. Its been awhile. The bushes and temp bans on the ps network you I just wanted to say...... despite all the trial, tribulations and hardships.

Im now BATTLE RULER.. blue rank next. :ufdup: