Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Played Eddy for the first time yesterday. Seems to be a lot easier playing as him compared to other iterations. :patrice:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me just say already.... fukk EDDY I already hate this fukking character. I know he's always been a high low mixup character but now it's even fukking worse. And he got two long range heat engagers. fukk that piece of shyt character.

No way a fukking Garyu rank player should have cooked me twice. He got completely carried by Eddy.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Let me just say already.... fukk EDDY I already hate this fukking character. I know he's always been a high low mixup character but now it's even fukking worse. And he got two long range heat engagers. fukk that piece of shyt character.

No way a fukking Garyu rank player should have cooked me twice. He got completely carried by Eddy.

Its nasty nasty work you have to buy him to practice against his spammy nonsense.

I have 0 fukking desire to play a capo. This type of thing is made worse in tekken cuz ignorance on a string can he a free win in the game. In sf you dont have to but all the dlc you can guesstimate a lot of punishes and shyt after a couple matches

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hard to attack Eddie when he's upside down. May have to just down jab duke

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
haven't touched this shyt since before the patch.. I hear a whole lotta people crying though lol is the changes and eddie that worse than what we already had?
I heard he was broken but don’t know exactly how yet

Haradas bytch ass always overturnes his DLC then turns it down after everybody complains