Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@DaSk8D00D :sas2:like I said...

A pattern robot that will eventually get exposed.

Next set, I'm sweeping you, nikka! :lolbron:

Good set, though. Really good set.

And in true souls fashion, just when you thought you took control of the set, that 2 round lead and your health bar got CLAPPED:banderas:

epic shyt every time breh :salute:our first game with the Double KO in the last round set the tone for the rivalry:wow:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Made it to Shinryu with my Steve. Very proud of myself.

Loving this game BUT...

As a defense oriented player, I have always been in awe at how hit reg and hit boxes seemed to be stellar in previous Tekkens. (As an outsider looking in)

Tekken 8 has some of the worst hit boxes I've fukking seen. It's criminal. And the insane tracking?? The fukk? Sidesteps are insanely underpowered.

Edit:

Also, I'm spoiled from Mortal Kombat and even Street Fighter when it comes to intro and outro scenes...

Tekken has the most low effort intro/outro scenes I've ever seen. Using Steve, it has become torture to hear this nikka say:

"Don't MISS me WINNING!!!" or the other low IQ bullshyt he says unless he's fighting Nina.
Come on, make the characters feel more alive.

Nah, its just Steve. If I was a Steve main, i would honestly play this game on mute
they made him into a cornball.... like holy shyt he sounds lame.

When he first came out in Tekken 4 he had swag and sounded like 007 and shyt.

Then in T5 they gave him this obnoxious old cockney thug voice..

Now hes basically a Nick Jr. cartoon character.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nothing a Tekken Omega Ultra God like yourself can’t handle - let me know if you need another tutorial :whew:

Maybe idk, just know all them nikkaz carried by that move is dead now

I only use that shyt when nikkas turtling. Her b3 is plus asf too lol

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’m just now getting around to taking this seriously. WTF did they do to Leroy? I’m just getting mashed on like crazy and I feel like I have no long pokes outside FF2 and 44