Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Here you go little bro

I put together a little tutorial based on a high level Yoshi I dismantled yesterday

If you need more footage let me know, walk with me, let me guide you :whew:

Teach that n1gga. He seem like he could use a couple tips. Seem like he need a few tricks.

Take a walk nikh. :birdman:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The official Coli Tekken discord is now live. Run those fades across all platforms brehs :blessed:

Screenshot_2024-03-01_at_7.42.41_AM.png

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Here you go little bro

I put together a little tutorial based on a high level Yoshi I dismantled yesterday

If you need more footage let me know, walk with me, let me guide you :whew:

Thanks for this brilliant tutorial...Who knew the whole time all I had to do was hit em with a little bit of this.. and a little bit of that.. block the low then a "uhhhhh uhhh..Mmmm Mmmmm combo" :mjlol: I see @Mowgli cosigned this too.. Im def in good hands now.. ill let you know when I hit Tekken God Supreme lil fella :myman:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Thanks for this brilliant tutorial...Who knew the whole time all I had to do was hit em with a little bit of this.. and a little bit of that.. block the low then a "uhhhhh uhhh..Mmmm Mmmmm combo" :mjlol: I see @Mowgli cosigned this too.. Im def in good hands now.. ill let you know when I hit Tekken God Supreme lil fella :myman:
:russ:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just took 11 wins away from a Fujin. The ass beating prophecy is almost set in stone