Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
It’s rough out here

But

I’m finding most of these nikkaz are cowards and are buffing their ranks by plugging

It’s an epidemic at this point

A supposed Tekken King :mjlol:

That's crazy.. I've whipped him a few times and he never plugged on me.. In your match the nikka still had a full heat bar and enough life left to get a W too :wow:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@Harada_TEKKEN

There is a slight misunderstanding about this —->“DLC characters will have their own Story mode." <—- Rather than adding a story mode for each character, we are going to add a story mode for each of the additional characters, including Eddy, in the summer time after May, to show how they were involved in TEKKEN8's main story mode, "The Dark Awakens". Not just an expansion of Eddy's story when they add ONLY Eddy, but a cohesive expansion of the other characters involved in the story, which will happen sometime between May and summer. So, while the original Tekken characters that will be added as DLC will be described in terms of how they relate to the main storyline, they will not be in the form of separate episodes for each character, but rather as expansion packs for the main storyline (The main storyline can't be broken up into smaller pieces for each character). Of course these will be offered for free as story mode expansions that can be enjoyed without having to purchase DLC characters, etc.

Hi! Buff Gigas Please?
@BuffGigas
* Infos Updated * - Tekken Shop will be updated once or twice a month (more classic costumes, avatar, etc.) - Photo Mode will be added soon - Game quit button added on main menu - DLC characters will have their own Story mode, people who didn't own the character can play their story mode as well. - Character on main menu will be changed to the newest DLC characters (you can't choose specific character for now) - Next TK talk live again late March
https://twitter.com/BuffGigas/status/1759876180260606134/photo/1

8:06 am · 20 Feb 2024

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
seeing alot of people bytching about the tekken shop. bruh what yall want from these studios fighting games do not sell like that. once people get out of low rank the new player drop off is severe. new players dont want to buy a fighter game three months in and get swamped. they gotta make money off of it somehow. u aint gotta buy any of that if u dont want to.

im just lost at how gamers expect full price fighting games to survive these days. now when tekken 9 is free to play people have no one to blame but themselves.
I get it, at the same time they shoot themselves in the foot with DLC. The leaked DLC is not making casuals rush out to buy the game. They know what the people want, Majima from Yakuza, Tifa from 7.

Mind you, this game reached 2 million faster than SF6 and that had a better rollout. The shop isn't it, they got to 10 million in Tekken 7 by making exciting guest characters join in and having a big tournament scene. They did that streamer tournament which is a nice touch but they gotta get serious if they want to pass 7's sales.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
@DaSk8D00D good games tonight man.

Can't stand Alisa so I definitely learned some shyt tonight :russ:

Those chainsaws apply a lot of pressure :lolbron: I’ve been figuring out how to go in/out of chainsaw stance during my normal strings and using the movement and mixups in advantage

Need to work on my wake up options expeditiously tho. There were a few rounds where Nina was totally fukking me up on the ground :huhldup:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
The stakes are high as fukk :heh:

Imagine you're the US and you send unreliable ass Law and Paul to save the entire 300 million people :laff:. Dudes done lost 7 straight tournaments and we sending those broke ass dudes out there :beli:

What country is Kuma fighting for :patrice:

Paul beat everybody at one point. Goofy as developers changed his story