Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I keep bouncing around orange with Xiaoyu...can't get up to red for the life of me...keep running into brutal dragunovs and yoshimitus or the actually good reina, right when I'm on a roll :beli:

You can get to red just by being aggressive and punishing a few moves here and there. I know orange ain't good because I can just spam Paul's ff2,2.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
it is a balance at every level. heavy aggression requires heavy defense and caution especially vs rushdown characters.
I pretty much win by not letting the other player play. The moment I have to go on defense, it's a L. The further up I go in rank, the more I run into players who know how to counter my offense.

During this honeymoon phase everybody is getting hit by everything if it's not a legacy move/strategy, but those who are separating themselves are the ones that know how to play defense.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I keep bouncing around orange with Xiaoyu...can't get up to red for the life of me...keep running into brutal dragunovs and yoshimitus or the actually good reina, right when I'm on a roll :beli:
Probably not attacking low enough. Find a wakeup punish, 1 launcher and a few feetsies and u should be good

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’m coming along with Victor. Such a cold character.

:wow:

Just completed Arcade Quest, won the ghost tournaments and my record is 36/38 on it.

Now it’s time to run through story mode and sharpen up my existing combos. Definitely going to be labbing for a minute before I go online. Not trying to get Ls from bums.

Gamer Tag: WigTwistnSeason

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Man i just thought of the story of this game

Kazuya, as he combines the power of both the Devil Gene and of Azazel, basically wants to destroy the entire world. And to do so, he hosts the King of the Ironfist tournament, and he will destroy EVERY COUNTRY of the losers, and spare only the country that wins the tournament...am I remembering that right??

What is more unhinged...The 8th King of the Iron Fist tournament...or the CELL GAMES

giphy.gif
photo.jpg

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Man i just thought of the story of this game

Kazuya, as he combines the power of both the Devil Gene and of Azazel, basically wants to destroy the entire world. And to do so, he hosts the King of the Ironfist tournament, and he will destroy EVERY COUNTRY of the losers, and spare only the country that wins the tournament...am I remembering that right??

What is more unhinged...The 8th King of the Iron Fist tournament...or the CELL GAMES

giphy.gif
photo.jpg
Both :mjtf: