Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you on wireless ?

Everybody has experienced slowdown online breh

That’s not why you lost

Breh, either youre blind or you didnt watch the video. You can literally see the game slowing down during the third battle of the second fight with dude on his last bar trying to hit me before I hit him. Same thing during the fourth match. The bar on the right literally went down to red. Dont tell me that somehow his shyt wasnt perfectly fine until he was losing. Stop trying to play me like i dont know what im talking about. fukk outta here. As if Im stupid or seeing shyt

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
About to upload a video of a cheater right now. Just want yall to see for yourselves.

Watch the sudden lagging during the second fight and how the web connection sudden dies out so he can block my attacks ahead of time. Hes playing on a LAN too.

Wheres the cheating, look like yall just had a shyt connection. :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wheres the cheating, look like yall just had a shyt connection. :mjlol:

Yall trying to be funny. You cant see the game slowing down and the web connection on the bottom right going yellow and red when dudes losing the match? Watch again. The web connection is supposed to be at 5. Dude literally slowed the web connection to block my moves. Thats cheating. The shyt slowed down and then at the final match it was running normal again. Look right at the bottom.

YOGEBEAR09

RAM Gang. Horns up
Daps
Reppin
Knickstape and dem Rams
Yall trying to be funny. You cant see the game slowing down and the web connection on the bottom right going yellow and red when dudes losing the match? Watch again. The web connection is supposed to be at 5. Dude literally slowed the web connection to block my moves. Thats cheating.
Just cause the connection start at 5 bars doesn't mean it's gonna be stable, we've all been through that. Is this your first online game? :mjlol:
You playing on wifi too?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cause the connection start at 5 bars doesn't mean it's gonna be stable, we've all been through that. Is this your first online game? :mjlol:
You playing on wifi too?

Naw dude. Thats no coincidence. No way the web connection suddenly just goes to shyt when dude is losing the match. Ive seen this bullshyt time and time again. You act like i havent played this game enough to know when something odd is going on. I could tell folks cheat because they all play the same damn way and do the same type of cheating.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
About to upload a video of a cheater right now. Just want yall to see for yourselves.

Watch the sudden lagging during the second fight and how the web connection sudden dies out so he can block my attacks ahead of time. Hes playing on a LAN too.

Are you on WiFi? Yes or No?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Breh, either youre blind or you didnt watch the video. You can literally see the game slowing down during the third battle of the second fight with dude on his last bar trying to hit me before I hit him. fukk outta here.

Let’s go through this together

0:11 - Terrible Rage Art (He so sorry he can’t even punish it)

:30 Bad Punish

:38-42 you’re pressing buttons AGAIN, shyt looked like mayweather vs Gotti

1:06 - What’s going here , who are you kicking exactly ? You put yourself against the wall now

1:38 - Idk like the whole round - Spamming that wack ass flip kick move

2:04 - poor execution on combo, could have put him on the wall and killed , instead …. Ya died

2:58 - Horrendous rage art

3:23 - Bad f,f+2 in the neutral

3:30 - 2 nice double back flip kicks, the only problem is you’re kicking the air and not the opponent :francis:

3:46 - terrible combo brother, you’re leaving damage on the table

3:55 to slow to punish his wiff, you coulda killed him

4:31 - blocked his big sweep, did a bad punish , you could have launched him for 65+ damage brother, instead he beats in your chest like a drum

4:41 pressing buttons while he’s in the middle of a string

Fix these problems my son, your kung fu needs a lot of work

Stop doing those stupid ass punishable moves and start using the fukkboy slide

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

How you get to red ranks playing like that?

Veteran
Daps
All the killers that was in red when the game first came out moved on to blue and gold ranks

I was reading around and from what I understand red is the average rank. Basically red rank is green rank from previous tekken games. Makes sense when I see all the rank leveks. And the match ups I get fall for the easiest move

I'm a step below red and definitely want to get past. Previous tekken I bounced between yellow and orange.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Last night I pulled up on @Mowgli in the Tekken lounge and all this man did was talk tough in the chat and leave :hhh:

Then I played practice dummy for @YOGEBEAR09 and @Monsanto-san and got off some of my best rounds yet:wow:

Been having a ton of fun learning this game :ohlawd:

Good shyt breh. You two were throwing super saiyan hands, spectator mode had me:whoo:
Sorry brother. The fight was on and I had to excercise. Martial arts obligations.

Veteran
Daps
Just hit red. Will probably have to lab to hit purple. Never had the patience to lab:shaq2:

Last edited: