Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Don’t you nikkaz ever come for Peezy:ufdup:

In that example clip, the Reina player presses a button right before the uppercut lands, I seen her little leg come out, stop pressing or get pressed - holla
You wanna beat Paul ? Especially in those ranks ? Just turtle him out, stay out of throw range and demo man range, you’ll see it’s not as hard as you think

Degenerate behaviour. Harada gonna hear about this for the next patch.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many bytch ass cheaters playing online for real. Auto blocking ass dont even know how to play for shyt and yet be having .005 percent left all blocking to their last point. shyt is ridiculous. Clearly the cheaters are obvious

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see people are FINALLY saying what im saying about these obvious ass cheaters in the online mode. Funny how yall are fronting like I wasnt right the whole damn time.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Too many bytch ass cheaters playing online for real. Auto blocking ass dont even know how to play for shyt and yet be having .005 percent left all blocking to their last point. shyt is ridiculous. Clearly the cheaters are obvious

I see people are FINALLY saying what im saying about these obvious ass cheaters in the online mode. Funny how yall are fronting like I wasnt right the whole damn time.

I don’t think this game is for you brother. You’ve yet to provide an example that I’ve seen where somebody was cheating, you’re just getting outplayed

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think this game is for you brother. You’ve yet to provide an example that I’ve seen where somebody was cheating, you’re just getting outplayed

Look at my recent matches. Theres been players fukking lagging with the web connection when theyre losing and shyt. :snoop: the thing is the cheaters obviously dont learn how to play the game anyway.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The replays dont show the lagged during the fights. Im gonna start recording my fights instead of the replays

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's run

About to upload a video of a cheater right now. Just want yall to see for yourselves.

Watch the sudden lagging during the second fight and how the web connection sudden dies out so he can block my attacks ahead of time. Hes playing on a LAN too.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Last night I pulled up on @Mowgli in the Tekken lounge and all this man did was talk tough in the chat and leave :hhh:

Then I played practice dummy for @YOGEBEAR09 and @Monsanto-san and got off some of my best rounds yet:wow:

Been having a ton of fun learning this game :ohlawd:

@DaSk8D00D GG. Don't forget to block and keep the pressure up, and you'll be fine.

Good shyt breh. You two were throwing super saiyan hands, spectator mode had me:whoo:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
About to upload a video of a cheater right now. Just want yall to see for yourselves.

Watch the sudden lagging during the second fight and how the web connection sudden dies out so he can block my attacks ahead of time. Hes playing on a LAN too.

Are you on wireless ?

Everybody has experienced slowdown online breh

That’s not why you lost