Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So what you saying dawg?? You ain't utilized the heat system at all in T8?? :mjlol: No wonder you just hit warrior and the game been out 3 weeks
Brother, I'm a Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt. I'm Tekken in real life. I have to maintain martial arts standards of fitness and skill you can't even fathom before I even think about playing this stupid ass game.
Not even going to get into the life of a family man maintaining two children and a woman.

They're letting these stupid players have heat and a damn rage art every single round? It's retarded this isn't freaking Mortal Kombat. They're really forcing the action to get these rounds over with too quickly which takes away from the skill and forces people to utilize the cheesiest gimmicks and video game history. F*** Heat

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Brother, I'm a Brazilian jiu-jitsu black belt. I'm Tekken in real life. I have to maintain martial arts standards of fitness and skill you can't even fathom before I even think about playing this stupid ass game.
Not even going to get into the life of a family man maintaining two children and a woman.

They're letting these stupid players have heat and a damn rage art every single round? It's retarded this isn't freaking Mortal Kombat. They're really forcing the action to get these rounds over with too quickly which takes away from the skill and forces people to utilize the cheesiest gimmicks and video game history. F*** Heat
excuses excuses excuses... They been putting mechanics and new gimmicks in this game to help sorry nikkas since T6.. Make the adjustment.. Chip damage on block is way more of a problem than heat and rage.. And shame on you "karate man" for blaming your wife n kids for being trash :stopitslime: My ps5 dont even cut on until my wife n kids are all knocked out.. your excuses wont work here

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
excuses excuses excuses... They been putting mechanics and new gimmicks in this game to help sorry nikkas since T6.. Make the adjustment.. Chip damage on block is way more of a problem than heat and rage.. And shame on you "karate man" for blaming your wife n kids for being trash :stopitslime: My ps5 dont even cut on until my wife n kids are all knocked out.. your excuses wont work here
I ain't trash. I just do more with less. You will be blessed. Put to rest.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
These stupid nikkaz in ranked is plugging when they gonna lose

Trash ass nikka got mad cuz I didn’t fall for his gimmicks

Presses instead of blocks then leaves

Getting sick of this shyt, happens 4-5 times a session

You see this @Mowgli .....whipped his ass.. no heat.. no rage.. no gimmicks..skill only. He still discoed :heh:

Yall need to start reporting these fukk nighas

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Played a game against a Paul the other day and I almost broke my controller. I thought his df2 was bad in Tekken 7, in 8... it clipped me from a mile away. Didn't save the replay but found someone else getting hit by this bs.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Played a game against a Paul the other day and I almost broke my controller. I thought his df2 was bad in Tekken 7, in 8... it clipped me from a mile away. Didn't save the replay but found someone else getting hit by this bs.

Don’t you nikkaz ever come for Peezy:ufdup:

In that example clip, the Reina player presses a button right before the uppercut lands, I seen her little leg come out, stop pressing or get pressed - holla
You wanna beat Paul ? Especially in those ranks ? Just turtle him out, stay out of throw range and demo man range, you’ll see it’s not as hard as you think

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

You see this @Mowgli .....whipped his ass.. no heat.. no rage.. no gimmicks..skill only. He still discoed :heh:

A Yo!

It’s the same exact bytch ass nikka that plugged on me ! And now he’s Tekken King because dumb ass harada don’t have a system in place to stop this shyt.

nikka is ass , you can see that running 2 coming from a mile away :mjlol:

And it’s always wifi nikkaz too

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A Yo!

It’s the same exact bytch ass nikka that plugged on me ! And now he’s Tekken King because dumb ass harada don’t have a system in place to stop this shyt.

nikka is ass , you can see that running 2 coming from a mile away :mjlol:

And it’s always wifi nikkaz too
That's why I posted it.. we keep reporting these bytch boys they will eventually ban them

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

They just need to start giving points for disconnects. Yes I respect that. I don't respect a faggit who uses starts and ends a match with heat and Def ends with rage. Especially when they're using raven :pacspit: like wtf is going on on my screen.

Footage will be studied for weakness. Major vulnerability found in your style wow. Download 65 percent complete.