Tekken 8 | PS5/XBOX SERIES X|S/STEAM | Heihachi Returns this Autumn

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Touché I forgot all about that shyt I did all my tricking last weekend in Vegas :lolbron:

Hopefully you'll have graduated from shadowboxing the CPU and only moving in a straight line by the time I get to run your fade. I'd almost accuse you of ducking me but I haven't seen you do that in your gameplay either:wow:
Brother when you finally realize that you're a stepping stone for the final boss, it's gonna rattle you. I'm looking dead at chew right now. Target number 1. Not stopping till the target is done

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Just went back to Tekken 7 to play tourneys with DLC characters and the host kicked me after winning. Hit the uninstall. We moving on to bigger and better things now brehs.

I dont have much faith in them adding it to T8 in a way that makes sense either, especially after Street Fighter 6's example.

Fastlyfe

Pro
Daps
Slowly getting through red ranks, hit tier 2 on 3 different characters. Been wanting to give Feng a try so may pick him up and get him to red as well. The game is digital crack.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You not that good dog, who told you you nice? :stopitslime:

BlackMachine is the ID. My Nina will eat your food fast :umad:
That was a while ago. I'm ascending the ranks with little resistance. I'm beating red ranks. I'm destined for purple. You urkel. If you wanna be another stepping stone I can pencil you in. I need to destroy a few jobbers before I challenge Black Jesus

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That was a while ago. I'm ascending the ranks with little resistance. I'm beating red ranks. I'm destined for purple. You urkel. If you wanna be another stepping stone I can pencil you in. I need to destroy a few jobbers before I challenge Black Jesus
That's fine because I won't be on till Sunday.

nikka finna turn atheist after I'm done with him :ohlawd:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You not that good dog, who told you you nice? :stopitslime:

BlackMachine is the ID. My Nina will eat your food fast :umad:

shyt post your Tekken ID so I can add you too. You’d definitely murk me but there’s only one way a young grasshopper can learn :hubie:

That goes for anybody in here really. I’m trying to lab-lab :ohlawd:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
shyt post your Tekken ID so I can add you too. You’d definitely murk me but there’s only one way a young grasshopper can learn :hubie:

That goes for anybody in here really. I’m trying to lab-lab :ohlawd:
My PSN is TheBlackMachine0
Tekken ID is BlackMachine