Tekken 7

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This is one of the main reasons I stopped fukking with most of these fighting games.

And I understand why you don't. 50 characters is only acceptable if that, in a 3 vs 3 game. 1V1?
:mindblown:

I was gonna uninstall this last time I played.

Learning punishes, side walks and frame traps, which way to roll to avoid a setup for 50+ characters with 100 moves and stances. Throw breaks

:camby:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
And I understand why you don't. 50 characters is only acceptable if that, in a 3 vs 3 game. 1V1?
:mindblown:

I was gonna uninstall this last time I played.

Learning punishes, side walks and frame traps, which way to roll to avoid a setup for 50+ characters with 100 moves and stances. Throw breaks

:camby:
Realistically you only really see a handful of characters

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Lydia does not parry elbows, knees, weapons like Geese and Leroy and Jin do. Thank god. Doesn't have an auto block recovery window like Jin, so you can punish it after baiting it out pretty easily. You also need to input a command in order to get the follow up.

She has a right punch sabaki that does 60 damage with a just frame input. Could be useful after set ups and hard reads, like vs a Mishima that does electrics on the same timing over and over again.

Seem like why fang would be a problem

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
played Joey Fury in that KOTH tournament yesterday. Probably a top 5 US player, of the people who are actively entering online tournaments atm.

Bear got completely destroyed first match. Switched to Miguel, won second match, final final round 3rd match.

^Clipped from his twitch stream

one of these days I'll stop picking Bears in tournament, giving away free matches 9 times out of 10, and only stick to Miguel.

still need to get better at breaking throws, recognizing strings, sidestep blocking. I get clipped a lot.

Respect to you for even using the Bears in a tournament setting. They’re newbie and intermediate killers but they plateau hard at competitive Tekken.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Respect to you for even using the Bears in a tournament setting. They’re newbie and intermediate killers but they plateau hard at competitive Tekken.

They are the worst character in the game, but I have the most fun playing them, so I'm never entirely sure if I should drop them when the game is less fun if I don't use the characters I like most.

I do think I can win with them. But I'll need to develop Rangchu level defense, which will take a lot of time to do.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are the worst character in the game, but I have the most fun playing them, so I'm never entirely sure if I should drop them when the game is less fun if I don't use the characters I like most.

I do think I can win with them. But I'll need to develop Rangchu level defense, which will take a lot of time to do.

They’re fun but I think you’re gonna be kinda limited unless you take this seriously like as a job or career. You just gotta do so much work to get the wins against comparable skilled fighters especially when you play local.

I think you should have a fundamental character as a backup but stick with your bears. I’d love to watch you play with a technical character like Bryan or Jin too.

You dope to watch, I’d follow your journey.